NO Subtitles In-Game

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Splinter Cell, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

So the title is a little misleading, but I have noticed that the in-game subtitles ONLY work for the motion comic cinematics. Regular cutscenes, or even just talking to an NPC in the Watchtower, for example, have no subtitles for them. But, since subtitles were supposed to be featured and fixed with this past update, just wanted to point out that this is not the case. :) Hope it gets fixed soon.
    • Like x 2
  2. Jumaro New Player

No subtitles in EU PC neither. We supose in GU38 subtitles come but dont.
  3. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Bumping, hopefully this will catch someone's eye. I mean, it's not THAT big a deal for me. But, there are a lot of people out there that have hearing issues and whatnot. Again, the only subtitles I see in the game are the motion comic scenes. Everything else in the game has no subtitles.
    • Like x 1
  4. Adell New Player

Subtitles in a lot of the game would be nice especially for those who don't have/can't use speakers or like to listen to music while playing the game.
  5. Walterlight New Player

They are working for me. eupc as of this morning along with gen mod tab.
  6. Adell New Player

They are working now but the subtitles are obnoxiously big. Is there a way to change their size? I can't find one in the settings.
  7. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Yay! Subtitles are working, and so are the generator tabs for mods. :) This thread is hereby declared as resolved!