No sports styles?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Circe, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Circe New Player

For a game geared towards men, I'm surprised they haven't done something like this yet...get sports uniforms into the game...football, baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis, etc. And maybe add a speedo style for swimming.

You're probably thinking "why does Circe want sports styles?" Well, it's because I think guys look good in a uniform, if you get my drift. ;)
    • Like x 11
  2. Circe New Player

Stylizing and customization is "stupid crap"? Really? We need more diversity in this game rather than the same styles over and over again. I think sports styles would be a fun and needed addition to the game.
    • Like x 3
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Hrmmm, I could see it. Maybe not a *ton* of stuff, but perhaps like a few peices in a Sportsmaster-themed Event.
    • Like x 1
  4. Malachyte Devoted Player

Because its a DC Lore based Super Hero game, not Madden ...lol

But all kidding aside, It's really not a game towards men at all. Yes its a comic book based game, and I would say there is a greater majority of males that are into comics over females, but putting in sport themed gear wouldn't go with the game style at all.

There are little things like a baseball cap, and bat for styles, but I think that's it
    • Like x 1
  5. Circe New Player

If you do a search, the sports have appeared in DC comics so it wouldn't be too out of line. ;)

I've been told my whole time on this forum that it is a game geared towards men. People have told me that in my many threads about female characters. So that's where I got that from.
    • Like x 1
  6. Little Sister New Player

I would love to have hockey styles, that's for sure.
    • Like x 6
  7. Circe New Player

Yep, that as well! I didn't think about it when making the thread, and thought about it moments after making it.
  8. the solowing Unwavering Player

no reason to disagree.. +1

Edit: that last comment, was rather unnecessary...dont post stuff like that next time, the playerbase is cruel with information
  9. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

why not more "casual" styles for males so they can pull out citizen outfits like females have access to? I can spend 5 minutes waltzing the hall of doom and see girls dressed perfectly as things like girl scouts, cheerleader, and generic teenager while guys usually only have access to like... Johnny Bravo, Johnny Quest, and Super Saiyan (usually a Broly/Goku/Trunks for whatever reason).

And the leg styles that only work aesthetically are like Urban Business and sometimes Cargo, and they don't work 100% with Casual/C. Schoolyard shoes either.

Most times the options you have if you wanna look "non-super" is the business/formal styles or get lucky to pick up the Kung-Fu Gi styles to be a "kill bill martial artist" or something.

Not sure why, but most styles for male body types end up being like...robotic, like girls are human and guys are just androids who have the weapon knowledge of Terminators without the looks of one.
    • Like x 1
  10. Marine Death Committed Player

I would love to see more tattoos. USMC as for one.
  11. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Eh why not.
    Game's has not released any MP styles in quite a while.
  12. Circe New Player

Maybe by actually getting money from styles that people would actually love and want to see in game, they would have more resources to fix the bugs. ;) Also, shouldn't there be two separate teams that handle the styles and bugs? People are desperately wanting new, different styles. We're long overdue.
  13. the solowing Unwavering Player

the males look like they escaped from the fashion police

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. Cable Committed Player

I used to make psuedo sports styles every Sunday with my teams colors and the Soder hat, but my football team is so terrible this year I no longer do that to avoid the embaressment lol. My baseball team however I'm all for it! Awesome idea! I'd definitely like to see this implemented.
  15. Sabigya Steadfast Player

The team that works on bugs are not the same team that works on styles/visual effects.
    • Like x 1
  16. TheChromeKnight Well-Known Player

I'm not much of a fan of traditional sports. A "sports fan" as it were...
    But, if "sports styles" includes Karate, Kung-Fu and Aikido (Kimono and Hakama), I'd be all over this.

Either way, I am always for more options.
    Always. :D
    • Like x 2
  17. tukuan Devoted Player

18. Minnion Devoted Player

*Cough* Sportsmaster *Cough*
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Yes clearly there is no room left in in the DCU for anymore sports themed villains...

In all seriousness though I would like to see the following...
    • Hockey inspired style, maybe with goalies mit and hockey mask...
    • Basketball jerseys
    • Baseball jerseys
    • Football pads and helmet
    • Golf outfit, complete with golf bag back style.
    • Like x 1
  19. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Bugs and styles are 2 completely different aspects of the game.
    • Like x 3
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Hockey gear would seem like a perfect fit for the game. Gotham needs to be filled with psycho villains in hockey masks. :)
    • Like x 1