No new lockbox styles...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saiyan King, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Saiyan King New Player

Its been like 2 yrs wth
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Its not like you would get them. There are over 50+ items in the lockbox RNG, the chance of you getting them are slim to none.
  3. lukelucky Devoted Player

lockboxes were super cool and exciting to get when they came out. as a troll that vit affinaty was sweet but oh how i loved getting the second one. 1st day auras came out it was a tad bit more excitment but nothing like when they first came to dcuo. now i mean it feels about as cool as running the vault. even when you get something cool its really not.

2yrs later and i woder how many people still have not gotten the full styles. more evidence the loot table just does not work right and the best gear should not be on the loot table
  4. Benn 10 Committed Player

I say we add the lockbox Styles to the rare style vendor and we add new ones.
    • Like x 4
  5. Saiyan King New Player

They should revamp lock boxes every like 6 months. Gold rings, neck and new styles
    • Like x 2
  6. Benn 10 Committed Player

New styles is a cool idea, but gold necks and rings should never make a come back in the lockboxes.
  7. Saiyan King New Player

Why
  8. just an honest dps New Player

flash and arrow styles please
    • Like x 3
  9. Benn 10 Committed Player

Because the only real benefit that the gold rings had was that they were moddable and had a bonus infinity. Now that we have that on regular rings at this point it is a useless concept. All of the gold rings and neck era was before Dispensary white mods. We have no need for these anymore, and that the very reason they were just added to the vault and removed out of lockboxes in the first place.
    • Like x 1
  10. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Half of the furniture needs to be removed from lockboxes as well
    • Like x 2
  11. Saiyan King New Player

Itd still be neat and giv people a reason to play
  12. Benn 10 Committed Player

Gold necks and rings are the least of peoples concerns reguarding what is needed for people to play more. I do simply agree the lockboxes should be change every month. But old outdated concepts should stay just that and out of lockboxes at this point.