No Mail, Missing Mail... Epic Fail???

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Backseid, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Backseid Devoted Player

So, a couple my alts should have tons of emails with items in them. They do not!

Did something change with the email system?

This is a really big issue here! Loads of old Lock Box styles, Simple/Complex Mats, and Exsos!!!

Was something changed on purpose?!

I am not happy!
    • Like x 1
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

People have been saying that the mail has been screwy lately. It sucks if you lost all of that though.
    • Like x 1
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Did you delete the mail that you currently have?

There was a bug with mail where items didn't show up until old mail was deleted, and even after the bug was fixed, old mail had to be deleted to receive the items that were invisible. You may also have to relog after deleting old mail.
  4. Backseid Devoted Player

I logged onto my main mule, and there was no mail at all. His inventory wasn't overflowing or anything either.

Switched to another, and she only had one item in mail. Accepted it. Deleted the email. Nothing.
  5. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

You're never happy, and ***** about everything. The mail glitch is well known.
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I could make the argument that you're the same way. :D
    • Like x 1
  7. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

You really couldn't. I have some gripes of my own, but nothing like some of the posters on here. I like the game. Seems most posters on here just want to see it burn. I was baffled when I read a thread that was ******** about a darksied raid that isn't even out yet. I wasn't aware it was possible to hate something so badly that didn't even exist yet.
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

There have been reports of mail bugs and glitches lately.
    Sadly for you........
    Time to write a ticket about you not getting your mail. :(

Hope you get your items.
    • Like x 1