no longer free once a day?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by fourtwentycrim, May 18, 2013.

1. fourtwentycrim New Player

Hello, i wanted to figure out if The Vault was no longer free once a day or not. I know it used to be, and the reason im writing this is because it has a locked symbol beside the "the vault" , so do i need to buy vault ticket packs now?
    thank you for checking this out :)
  2. Shooting Healer Active Player

Legendary players get it everyday. Premium every 3 days, and free once a week.
    • Like x 1
  3. fourtwentycrim New Player

Thank you im premium but ive been considering going legendary awesome game thx!
  4. Luthia1281 New Player

Do not go legendary just for the vault. YOU WILL REGRET IT. That said legendary has many awesome benefits,
  5. Feenicks New Player

Legendary is the way to go. Every aspect of the game will be unlocked, not just the vault.
    • Like x 2
  6. The Kitsune New Player

The vault can be run Every day day by legendary. IT may not be worth it. But it is getting nerfed so no problem with that. Sorry I am kinda Annoyed that they are nerfing the vault.

BUt as for Legendary I would get a month at first and see of you really want to do Legendary. IF so; then, Get the 3 month, as it has the best short term value.