No feat points for certain cross faction styles?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KG88, Jul 16, 2022.

1. KG88 New Player

So I just spent 800 fate tokens on the Vengeful Surgeon style in hopes of getting the 50pt feat. However, there's no feat points because I'm a hero? So that was a waste of 2 months worth of fate tokens :/...My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined lol.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you actually look at the feat in your list of feats?
    • Like x 1
  3. KG88 New Player

Nope, just googled it before I bought it and saw there is a 50pt feat "hush little baby". I didn't know there were villain only style feats. I know it's my fault but still annoying.
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

The Vengeful Surgeon style is a PvP style. The PvP styles you have to grind for in order to get the feat.
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Well it's not the only one, some styles from the Marketplace you also don't get feats for, it simply pops up and then says "??" instead of actually awarding an amount. I had bought the Batman Family and got feats for those styles, but then when I bought the Ultimate Batman set, it did not award any feats just popped up like a feat but had the ?? as the amount. :mad:
  6. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

Me too. I spent months collecting fate points expecting a feat, like the other Dr Fate styles.