No control after using some Gotham Wasteland Reconnaissance Terminals

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Beard Maaaan, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

After trying to activate some of the Reconnaissance Terminals in the Gotham Wastelands the user loses control of their controller (PS3) for in game actions and the movie does not play. At the bottom of the screen there is a message saying press square to stop but that does not work. The only way out is to hit the PS button to quit the game. This only occurs for the Mausoleum Grounds and the Ruins of the Amusement Mile terminals. My fiancée also has experienced this problem with her toon.
    • Like x 2
  2. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

I guess only new T5 people see this. I was by the amusement mile terminal and saw two people frozen there.
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

It has happened to me and I even posted about it...oddly all the responses I got were..."just press this button and even an idiot like you should get it..." Needless to say all those posters who thought I was beyond a PS controller were fools...and yes...that part of the game in that map is totally broken...and has been for awhile now...I posted that MONTHS ago...and you and I are not the only ones it has happened too...
    • Like x 1
  4. David Ivanenko Committed Player

The same thing happened to me last night while gearing up yet another character on USPC.
    When you activate the terminals, the movie wont play and in some cases only the audio will play with your character just standing there unresponsive.
    I can see and move my mouse pointer and the "Hold LMB" message is displayed but nothing works (pressing escape, holding any mouse buttons, etc).

I had to force close the game and log back in.

I'm not touching any of those terminals again, I'll just unlock the feat, lol.
    • Like x 1