No bonus week update?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dominic Blue, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Ok thanks to those like Multiverse and Ryll my trying to understand Dimensional Ink logic is that they’re just releasing the Superman base tomorrow and maybe giving us free gifts like comic covers so they didn’t think it necessary to update us today because there’s no bonus week. It might be nice to make a bonus week of Death of Superman however so players could finish feats from there and we’d have Doomsday Raid marks spam though.
    • Like x 2
  2. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Still no info from the EU on bonus week?
  3. Ryll Committed Player

I think the give away is going to happen on june 12. Still thinking the base is going to be in the market place tomorrow.
  4. Ice Lynx Dedicated Player

EU here, it appears that 2x Tarot Cards is still going.
    • Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Odds are we will get the Lair Tomorrow...... or today at this point???

Unless somehow we get it next week??? which will be the last week of April.

But April 18 is the Superman Anniversary.
    So getting a Superman Lair in April.... it would make sense to get it April 18??

But who knows?? other then the Shadow I mean. ;)

We will know soon enough. ;)
    • Like x 3
  6. Ryll Committed Player

[IMG]

The infographic has always had the xbox series xs update in q2.

April 18 and June 12 both fall in this quarter. I have mentioned that:

The producers letter mentions april for the base release. The infographic has it in the marketplace category. So of the 2 dates, April 18 and June 12, which date happens in April? When would you say the base has a better chance of appearing in the marketplace?

Again, I don't think a give away is happening on the anniversary of the publication of Action Comics #1. I still don't recall anything happening in game on April 18 in previous years to mark the occasion with a give away.

I do think that April 18, falls in the month they mentioned for the release of the fortress lair theme. I also can't think of any other day in the month of April that has any significance to the character of Superman which they may want to use as a release date for the fortress lair theme.

They also could not release it on the 18, I am more than willing to acknowledge that. it might not happen as there is still time for the release to happen before the end of the month.
  7. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

[IMG]

No Bonus Week for you! NEXT !!!
    • Like x 4
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

To be fair I’m taking into account of buying two Wayne Manors on two accounts so I guess with thirty dollars converted from Canadian to US that’s about 40 bucks yes? The insane tax Sony takes off for this game but yeah that’s a complaint for another day. ;)
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

At this point I don't think anyone does.

A lair skin isn't content. You can decorate a lair, run around or whatever but you can't play the lair. A lair isn't a boss fight, or a mission, or a puzzle. You don't earn any special rewards from it other than what's already in-game. If I wanted to play a decorating game I'd go play the Sims. In fact I think that's what I'll go do.
    • Like x 3
  10. Ryll Committed Player

Just because you have an opinion doesn't disqualify the lair theme as content. It doesn't change a thing.

You saying your going to play the sims is probably the most constructive post you have had in ages. At least from the posts I have read.

Good riddance.
    • Like x 1
  11. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

How many times do I gotta tell ya... The bonus is the privilege to log in and open your wallet on stuff you don't need (or do, who am I to say). Uhh, have fun? It's a game afterall.
    • Like x 1
  12. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Sadly, I believe this to be true. Especially after seeing the nightmare PS5 release was, and the understanding that our UI gets reset. No thanks lol.
    • Like x 1
  13. InfernoShark New Player

A better question is why is the game still down an hour and 20 minutes after daily maintenance. [IMG]
  14. Chilontius Level 30

the daily maintenance is now going to take as long as other mmo's weekly to bi-weekly maintenance. Enjoy this new feature.

edit: oh hey, it's superman day, just announced! Be real awkward if I posted a buncha links and insisted people were dumb and it wasn't till June. Glad I didn't do that.
    • Like x 2
  15. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Aaaaaaand the Sunstone base is not a mere 15 dollars as it turns out. I hate to be right :(
    • Like x 1
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Right? It's $40? Nope, it's $20. You might want to check what the word "right" means.
    • Like x 1
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

20 is still not a bad price
    • Like x 1
  18. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I called it right though I said $20-25 :p
    Pretty simple to predict tbh.
    • Like x 2
  19. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I plan to purchase it and probably an additional base for my Superman-themed character. I still have fun playing the game.
  20. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Good on ya bud, I wouldn't dare to even insinuate trying to tell or direct you otherwise (like some people).
    • Like x 1