Nice to run 2222

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LeagueOfV, Nov 4, 2015.

1. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

We just finished BD 2222. We tried solo tank and got blackhand down below 50%, and then to about 25% with 2 tanks. Finally we added a 2nd troll because the healers and tanks were running out of power. Nice to beat the raid with 2222. :D
    • Like x 13
  2. Leafy Committed Player

can't wait to try it.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I beat it with 3 2 2 1
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

I read BD as Black Dawn and I was like what? Then I realize it was for the new raid. lol

Glad you got through it. I want to try the raid too.
    • Like x 3
  5. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

Good stuff, brother. Congrats. Hope you got some gear out of it :cool:
  6. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

:( Green 122.

But at least I unlocked elite. :)
  7. Saami Loyal Player

5-1-1-1. I was ready to go tank too, but no need for that.
    • Like x 1
  8. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

LOL...elite resets tomorrow...
    • Like x 1
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not even remotely close to my experience.

I was the only Troll as we started.

Then one healer switched to DPS thanks to the one shot.
    Having two healer did seem pointless.

Then a at Lyssa Drak..... one Tank switched to DPS.

Then the second Tank also switched to DPS.

So we started with 3-2-2-1.... but by Lyssa Drak we were 6-1-1.
  10. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

I believe he meant he unlocked the pp ._.
    • Like x 1
  11. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Did you beat lyssa? On test server I saw they ignored mechanics and burned everything, but they were cr 146 and 147.
  12. David Ivanenko Committed Player

I ran it on a 5-1-1-1 group (Well, started like that).
    Defeated the first boss, got a 130 chest.
    Defeated Lyssa, got some 122 gear.
    At the last boss, after the first wipe, a DPS switched to healer, I switched to tank and we got it 2-2-1-3. Also got 122 gear.
    The amount of adds during the last fight is a bit high at times, so having a second tank or troller to take care of them is nice.

Question: Are Manhunters on the first boss fight able to be controlled like the ones in A&B?
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

At 4-2-1-1 we could not beat her before she opened the book because we did not have enough burn. And we did take down the canons.

But after a few tries.... one Tanks switched to DPS....... then after another try... the other Tanks also switched to DPS.

That is how we were able to take her down with 6-1-1.

EDIT; that is as far as I got.... I had to leave after.
    • Like x 1
  14. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Nice that you ran 2222.

My league has done 4211 and 5111 on both.

Yeah, I expect that Im gonna be able to battle heal this as a solo healer.
    :(
    Oh well, people bitched and moaned about UM being too hard and impossible, so they made this one a stroll in the park
    • Like x 2
  15. Kreachure Committed Player

UM was awesome before it got nerfed, BD felt a little too easy... The only "difficult" boss is Lyssa Drak & even then there's only like 2 or 3 mechanics to watch for. Destroy turrets, move away from book (which gives you like 10 seconds to walk away).
    We beat it 5-1-1-1, until Black Hand. The tank died so someone switched to tank while we picked him up. ended with 2 tanks 4 dps 1 heal 1 troll.

Was still fun though.
    • Like x 1
  16. areacode8O8 Committed Player

Same. Took us around 40min and died a few times. Noticed healers n tanks power bar was always low though.

nice to have passed it my first try. 0 gear :(
  17. Miserable Dedicated Player

I think he meant the elite pp resets tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  18. Tikkun Loyal Player

My league has been running it 1 tank/2 healers/1 troll/4 dps. This was just the make-up of players we had on and it works well for us. The tank stands in the middle so he can pull all the adds and we form a circle around him. It gets VERY challenging for the solo tank and healers under 25% which I find exhilarating. Of course, if I were to pug, I'd prefer to have 2 tanks. Love the versatility of this raid!
    • Like x 2
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Im glad though, it is after all the NORMAL version ;)

so it should be easy, there is the elite version for the challenge which I assume will bring the pain :p
    • Like x 1
  20. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

It doesn't bring any pain