Nexus Raid bug or intended, green name plz

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by bedovean, May 14, 2013.

1. bedovean New Player

All of the batmans accept aggro besides future batman. He teleports around the room 2nd, and 3rd boss fights without caring about tanks. All the other batmans do, so i am figuring this is not intended? Ninja batman is nearly as difficult, but slightly less so then Future. I have talked to many leagues who have got it to final fight as well on USPC and all have said that only way they can do it is fighting GCPD and Primal first 2 fights after the first room.
  2. bedovean New Player

I am not talking about the last fight....future batman does not even hold aggro in the first room where u fight all 4 and no he does not go back to the tank who aggrod him. I love the difficulty of the raids however I am nearly full t5 and he is still unbeatable. Please pretent your not always right. I was not complaining about difficulty...I was asking if it was intended by someone who actually knows and not someone who posts on threads automatically saying I am complaining.
  3. bedovean New Player

k, dont necessarly believe you as the groups I have ran with are very good and all have high gear. proof plz :D, also its how you typed "not gift wrap for you" and crap that leads me to be hostile towards you. thanks for your input. Also typed that on my phone, hence the autocorrect
  4. bedovean New Player

Yea,,real easy when its spead up about 250x and they are fighting the easy bosses, plus this is ps3, i am asking if it is intended on PC, get info correct before reporting again plz.
  5. bedovean New Player

Also at no point did they show that they were in T4 gear, the video just says they are.
  6. bedovean New Player

......do u listen to 1 word I even said. First off don't post a video of (in t4) when they were in some t5. In 20 hours they could of well been geared the same as I am. Gameplay is different on PC and ps3 that is a known fact. And the boss in that video is not behaving the Same way as they are in PC. The boss does not aggro AT ALL. In this video he randomly hits someone and goes back to tank. That is not happening for us on PC. For the record I have no problem beating nexus. But currently there is only 1 way to do it due to future batman not holding aggro and constantly teleporting hitting everyone but the tank. Can you possibly read this post.....take a minute to think the situation might be different on PC.....and stop being so ignorant. Many times bosses are bugged on ps3 and not PC also vice versa
  7. bedovean New Player

As the forum guidelines suggest, if you have a complain about content that is not currently released to the public ie legendary only access, then it goes in testing. GJ being wrong again. thanks
  8. bedovean New Player

You are so clever. I will take it to arkham, please do not follow there as you both offer no help and do nothing but derail anything that I have said about this problem. Find a video of these raids on PC to see how wrong you are.