Nexus & Paradox Loot Table Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Soulburn32, Jul 25, 2013.

1. bedovean New Player

like i said i saw it the first time i beat it then 400 runs later ( AT LEAST 400) still havent seen it again lol
  2. Florida Boii Well-Known Player

86 dps neck (42prec, 68might) dropped. Tyrant & Warrior were out
    • Like x 1
  3. Crazy Prisoner New Player

Finish Nexus today at least 5 times with combination(Primal(main),Ninja and Gcpd) in a hope to get Traces in Time legs..but everytime loot was awful(86IL Tank waist,chest Healer waist,chest Troller waist,chest Brawls,Hb etc.) as i remember this combination dropped T-i-T legs for any role(Tank piece especially need) or am I wrong in combination?(
  4. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I really don't think the combination plays a major role TBH, someone would need to document every combination and see if the loot table in any way is determined by that.

I saw the tank legs for the first time in an easy combination (hero) side. I think the drops are just very random and very bad.
  5. Crazy Prisoner New Player

Its really bad..i have 3 87 IL pieces(Neck,Back and feets) and still need that Legs arghh
    And how many parts you have?
    We should make a report about loot in this Raids.As i think some T-i-T pieces even NOT EXIST lol..
  6. mgkaenzo Committed Player

Lots of piece can only be earned in paradox with some side boss out that's how it's looks like some piece doesn't exist. I actually only have 1 piece of 87 but so much of 86, I have rhe feet 86 might based and prec based but no feet 87 ^^
  7. Crazy Prisoner New Player

I guess you have Legs or Back?I never seen 87IL Tank Chest,Hands,Head,Waist,Shoulders,Ring,Face..damn
  8. mgkaenzo Committed Player

I
    i have the waist 87. Still can get that legs ^^
  9. Crazy Prisoner New Player

Tank waist!?
    I have it on dps role and still miss it for Tank..
  10. Man0fSteal New Player

I recieved the next plan in nexus final boss
  11. mgkaenzo Committed Player

No in dps. I did nexus with my tank but get nothing. I thought I could find even 1 piece 85 but no. I don't see a lot of tank drop. Lots of time it's dps and troll.
  12. Man0fSteal New Player

Here's what I have on my toon so far:

87 legs might based - nexus final boss
    87 feet might based - nexus final boss
    87 waist prec based - nexus final boss
    87 waist might based - paradox final boss
    86 chest might/prec based - nexus final boss
    86 shoulders prec based - paradox final boss (i have seen the might based shoulders also but i didnt get it)
    87 hands might based - paradox final boss ( i dont have these but i seen them drop when i beat the final boss)

As far for HB's and neck, the neck drops in nexus final boss i have seen it drop with my own eyes

And finally the HB's i have the 86 HB got them from nexus last boss, one of my friends has 87 HB and he
    got them from paradox last boss.

Hope this helps.
  13. Im Charlie New Player

Paradox drops 87 staff as well as 87 HB.

My leaguemate, Conner, has the 87 staff now for verification in game on usps3.
  14. Crazy Prisoner New Player

It dropped from Tyrant(alone) or from combination?
  15. Man0fSteal New Player

If you need prec v expert just hit me up if you play on PS3 my character name is xDamagePerSecondx
  16. Man0fSteal New Player

yes it exists bunch of my league mates said they seen it from paradox last boss
  17. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

oh it was actually the Flex Plan and not the Precision V Expert. The soda version is really good soda for pvp.
  18. Man0fSteal New Player

its OFFICIAL just did the odyssy feat and saw the 87 HB drop from it...
  19. GateofDestiny New Player

Left Warrior Up.

2 focus elements V dropped.
  20. Crazy Prisoner New Player

Oppressor was out
    Dps Traces in Time feets and ring dropped.