Nexus & Paradox Loot Table Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Soulburn32, Jul 25, 2013.

1. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Would be nice to know what the loot drops were set to, too, but that might be asking too much.
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I still haven't seen the 87 might damage neck or time traveler feet drop yet in Nexus. I only run Nexus for those drops.

But are you sure the 87 Hand Blasters drop in Nexus. I never seen weapons drop before and always seen crap drop that I already collected or wearing. All those gear end up going to the tanks, trolls, and healers.
  3. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I have seen the time traveler feet myself. As for the rest of it I am trusting the community to be honest, so hopefully no one is being dishonest.
  4. Valii New Player

Who said 87 rifle drops from Nexus last boss? o_O I'd like to see a screenshot of that I wasn't aware than anyone had ever seen an 87 rifle.
  5. Valii New Player

I have personally seen 87 HB and 87 DW so I can say for certain that those both drop on Nexus last boss. I have a really hard time believing rifle does though.
  6. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I am also looking for someone else to confirm the rifle in neux
  7. bedovean New Player

Rifle in nexus seems to be here say. Also here for Ur updates.

Tank traces chest nexus last boss
    Paradox
    First right-dp and rings 85 lvl
    2nd right-2h bow 85
    First left forgot
    2nd left forgot

Final boss with opressor out
    Rifle 86
    Ma 86
    Time travel belt
    86rings
  8. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

i'm removing the Rifle for now until someone else can confirm it dropping in nexus.
  9. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Updated with your items
  10. Dump Truck New Player

Confirmed, 86 rifle drops leaving the oppression sub-boss for the final encounter. We just got it. You only need to leave the oppression up... Not three as stated on the forums.
  11. Man0fSteal New Player

Nexus Of Reality

These are the ones that I have seen with my own eyes.

Final Boss:
    87 Legs
    87 waist
    87 feet
    87 neck
    87 dual wield

Paradox Wave

Final Boss
    86 shoulders
    87 hands
  12. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Might based Time Traveler waist or Precision Based? Looking for the might version here.
  13. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I believe time traveler is all might based and traces is all precision based
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Wrong, Time Traveler can be might based or precision based depending on what dropped. Just like the Traces in Times can be might based or precision based. Drops matter to the damages. there is a difference is in what drops.
  15. Im Charlie New Player

Have you actually seen 87 hbs drop from last boss of nexus? Because my leaguemate has the 87 hbs and he got them in a league run from paradox not nexus last friday.
  16. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I took it from this post
  17. Dump Truck New Player

87 controller feet off final boss leaving the oppression boss out - Traces in Time. Also, 86 healer ring, 86 tank feet.
    • Like x 1
  18. mgkaenzo Committed Player

Nexus third room I seen dps back and healer hand
    Paradox last boss : dps shoulder and dps feet cr86
  19. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Nexus first room (5 Luthors):
    Tank Shoulders CR85 (Avatar Infiltrator)
    Troller Pants CR 85 (Angelic)
  20. Ogat New Player

The 87 hb is a typo, it's supposed to be dw there, sorry for the confusion. 87 Blasters drop in wave for sure.