Nexus of Reality - Final Boss - Solo Healer

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bonehate, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Bonehate New Player

Thanks to Larael, the best healer I ever Knew. The whole fight took 2:55 min, the 4 DPS burn really fast.

Thanks to all u guys

• Like x 6
  2. crownclownking New Player

cool i guess lol so now this raids have become nothing but gear checks so much for harder content and devs one shots does not equal harder content lol guess im just jelly lol anyway awesome
  3. Lokkii Committed Player

hero version is super easy smh
    • Like x 3
  4. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

How is it nothing but a gear check? I've ran through it with my league/friends that AREN'T full T5 but I've failed in groups of Pugs that shout 150+sp and 97Cr+. Trust me, it's not a gear check raid. You gotta know what to do, what to look for and how to do your job without dying.

If everyone does their job, it goes as smoothly as the raid posted in this thread. If you're carrying people, then it won't go as smoothly.
    • Like x 2
  5. Savage Mind Committed Player

Have you actually completed the hero version?
  6. Thewoe Well-Known Player

Must be nice playing on pc, seeing all the aoe effects, whilst on ps3 we get killed by invisible aoe which pops up after your one shotted.
    • Like x 3
  7. crownclownking New Player

rebels is a ps3 league i think
  8. Elusian Crowd Control

Check his sig, he is from usps3 ^^
  9. crownclownking New Player

how is a gear check well the raids are hard right i mean the devs said they made them hard yet we have ppl running them with 4 dps and solo support roles we have a 28 min run on them. So you tell me how is it not a gear check i mean can you do those awesome feats in lets say t4 or green gear . If you have geared dps then it dont even matter cause they would burn the boss faster decreasing the chance of error if you will. So at the end of the day it becomes nothing but gear also assuming you have a basic knowledge of your role lol not uber skillz just enough. Like i said im just jelly lol dont mind me im just talking nonsense anyway congrats on solo healing this .
  10. 13igtyme Devoted Player

3/5 batmans ignore agro. 1/5 lexs ignore agro. Chance of getting agro ignoring lex on last fight. 20% and can be avoided if lex is not the normal one. Chance of getting atleast one agro ignoring batman on last fight. 100%
    • Like x 2
  11. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

It wouldn't make sense telling you what I could do and/or did in Full T4 or Green Gear because it would have no bearing on you or your group. Just because I or someone else can do it, only proves it can be done, not that everyone can do it.

I'm sure there are some in game that will Yell at you and tell you that Nexus last boss can't be solo healed and you're crazy for suggesting a thing but this video proves otherwise.
  12. crownclownking New Player

idk what bonehate gear is but im guessing is full t5 also i dont know what the group gear is but im guessing there full t5 also, which means all this was possible because of gear i mean try doing what they did in t4 lol but whatever i just think raids have become a joke i mean 28 min run on nexus lol gotta sell them replay badges lol anyway this is a great feat they did so congratz to them
  13. Lokkii Committed Player

yea, and there is a slight advantage having only 1 lex jump around, them having weaker weapons and having runs without the blue static being thrown out at all.
    • Like x 1
  14. Mr AFK New Player

Wow, good job! ;)

Now I only hope Trigon will be harder :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Realistically, if your Tank is good enough, only one Boss will Jump around and that's Ninja Batman, General Lex. The problem with Other Bosses moving around is a Tanking issue. Some Tanks block so long they don't gather the Hate again. I know this because I've done Nexus where all 4 bosses in the first fight, General excluded, stay on the Tank. Then I've also done it where 1 or two bosses tend to wander off due to the Tank not keeping aggro.

Other than the Weapons that the bosses use on both Factions, which can be the only real gripe, I'd hardly call one side harder than the other.
    • Like x 1
  16. crownclownking New Player

what you mean are we getting new raids with the trigon dlc or a new tier . Anyway it would be for like a week then when everyone uses replay badges it would go back to the old breeze thru content as fast as possible lol thing we have going on lol :D
  17. Mr AFK New Player

I hope for new hard raid with Trigon DLC ;) but only for people Cr 99 or 100 and all expert mods in T5 armor, New Tier, I think come in next year, But It looks are players get T5 soon, so maybe... maybe we get T5.5 on this year.
  18. Lokkii Committed Player

ninja and future will jump around and this is NOT a tanking issue, its a hero's get spoon fed issue, which is fine by me. It's a primary reason roughly 80-90% of the heros are horrible and only around 50% of the villians are.
    • Like x 1
  19. D3athStrik3 Well-Known Player

We accomplished this on Monday/Tues. night I believe as a 7 man since the game glitched out and only allowed 7 people in the raid after somone crashed in game. So we finished the Villian side raid with 1 healer 2 trollers 1 tank and 3 dps and this was done on livestream on twitch, suprised the video was not uploaded here already for everyone to see. :D
  20. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

That's due to the fact that the hero population is also much larger than the Villain population.