nexus of reality (EARTH TANK POV) +Tips

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by ORBIT, Aug 9, 2013.

1. ORBIT New Player

check this video out for tips and gameplay on getting your eath tank through the T5 raids
    • Like x 3
  2. HellEctra New Player

for me isn't a good loadout for Nexus...brick die too quickl
  3. HellEctra New Player

someone has video with Nawtae (earth tank) in Nexus, with aftershock?
  4. Cream Corn New Player

I'm impressed. This is the first I've heard if an earth tank beating nex with pet tanking. Bravo.
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

Nah, Jens was first :p
  6. FeelsGood New Player

My buddy brick tanks all the time. It's important to have good healers for brick to survive.
    • Like x 1
  7. Cream Corn New Player

I must have missed it somewhere between all the "brick sucks in t5" threads the earth guys were posting.
  8. AIpha New Player

To pet tank? News to me. I only heard of him using jackhammer. In fact I specifically remember him telling me it was ok that brick wasn't viable in Nexus.
  9. Lacedog Loyal Player

Very helpful. But it seems like you have almost all expert mods and at least 86 everything. That's like saying "here's how to tank prime! Get over geared." It is a very helpful video though. Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  10. AIpha New Player

Brick died 3 times in the first 1:30s............ Died 5 times total in the first room and he was interrupted 3 times just trying to summon him. By the time the second boss died Brick had died 9 times and if you watch you can see one weapon combo that is aimed at the tank but Brick ends up getting hit by the aoe takes his health to 30%. For the third boss by the end the total reached 13 and you can see one of the shield uppercuts brought Brick to 10% health. After the fourth boss brick had only died one more time bringing the total to 14. That boss does teleport around a lot not attacking so its to be expected that brick would not die often for that fight. After the 5th boss brick had died a total of 17 times once in the hall and once each on the bosses. And finally by the end of the raid Brick had died 21 times. Yeah don't actually watch the video just make comment taking jabs at other users.

Great video though orbit.
  11. Clutch_GT New Player

Been doing it for awhile, just really depends on your healers. Arc lightening and Sacrificial Offering keeps him up 95% of the raid. You can do it in Wave as well except for the sentry he eats Brick alive :oops:
  12. FeelsGood New Player

I was just about to say this sarc offering keeps brick staying beastly
  13. Cream Corn New Player

Ive seen DPS die more than that. Not trying to jab. Just literally only saw threads about brick sucking and nothing about winning with brick. It you took it personal I apologize.
  14. AIpha New Player

I've seen anyone die more than that in bad runs but bottom line is its a pet that is supposed to be durable and soak up damage from you when it can barely survive damage itself. It remains bad in nexus and all the threads you saw were correct. You know exactly what you meant when you typed the other comment.