nexus!!! not again

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Gerbal, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Gerbal New Player

Not sure if this has been adressed already. I was running nexus last night and we were flying through it. Got to the last boss in 35min and boom no cut scene. We tried leaving and coming back still no cut scene. This is the second time ive had this happen. We had no choice but to leave the instancw where we then got a ten minute deserter penalty lol. Devs please check into this. Theres no reason the last boss fight cutscene shouldnt activate. Im on usps3 maybe its limited to the ps3
    • Like x 1
  2. ChibiSilver New Player

Yeah had this problem a couple times usps3. It's definitely annoying but every time it has happen for me we've always had some warning before. Like no cog for instance. guess i'll just walk out the moment somethings fishy! Definitely needs a fix
    • Like x 1
  3. Zezimar Committed Player

Wow, it's pretty sad, you guys just runned the whole raid till the end waiting a beast final boss loot for nothing, they should fix this really fast, hopefully I never had this problem ( also on ps3)
  4. Gerbal New Player

Yeah it pretty much sucks lol
  5. Janus New Player

There are times when this raid is so broken. Last night we had Gorilla Grodd's mind control device as the artifact. (giant white pancakes on the floor) We wiped a few times and the pancakes stopped appearing altogether, or were at least invisible thereafter.

Loot drops at the end were uneventful and not worth it.
  6. Gerbal New Player

Yeah im tolerant to stuff not showing up because at least u had a chance to do the last fight. Making it there and no cutscene is unexceptable
  7. ChibiSilver New Player

Well out of 23 runs it's only happen to me twice. But with my league we get to that fight in 35 to 50 minutes so it doesn't bother me quite as bad. But for some pug groups that slowly work their way there it would really suck spending 90 up minutes to that room only to have to call it so a fix is definitely needed. Especially since all the real loot only drops in that fight