Next on Test: Save the Universe 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 28, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Next On Test: Save the Universe

Save the Universe 2023's instances are now available for testing on the public test server. All players are invited. PC Membership is NOT currently required to access the test server, and Daybreak accounts are free. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback!

To get started, you can download the test client on PC here.

This round of save the universe features six instances of the magical variety.
    Thank you for testing!
    • Like x 3
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Maybe use this opportunity of Teekl becoming relevant again (thanks to Pub Crawl duo) and make her an upcoming ally? wink wink

and remember to make her damage stronger than Krypto, because Cat > dog.
    • Like x 10
  3. Eve YouTuber

Teekl would be so cute and I hope if we get her that she will be useful. Still holding hope for Zatanna ally...
    • Like x 5
  4. Mrsnow38 New Player

When will it come to live server?
  5. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I'm holding out for a Streaky ally, myself.
    • Like x 2
  6. Kajuru Well-Known Player

I think you all mean Dex-Starr
    • Like x 3
  7. GothamKnight38 Active Player

When are we getting this on the live server?
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Testing is typically 2 weeks before it goes live. So probably August 10.
    • Like x 2
  9. GothamKnight38 Active Player

thank you
  10. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

YUUUUSSSSS!!!! Give us kitty ally :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Irvynnge Loyal Player

totally two thumb upvote from me for a Teekl ally. I've got her wandering around my sorcerer's base, would be great for that toon to be able to pull her out in combat, too. ( is Teekl a she? Jack Kirby's Teekl was a she, but Grant Morrison's was a he, anyone know what she / he is in-game? ).
    • Like x 1
  12. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Going by the base item description, Teekl Totem, Teekl is a she in DCUO's universe.
    • Like x 3
  13. Eve YouTuber

in Young Justice (The animated series) she is also referred to as a she.
    • Like x 3
  14. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

What does this mean:

Save the Universe 2023

The universe is unraveling and old threats are new again. Travel back (or is it forward?) in time to play up-leveled and updated classic adventures!
    • Choose between event (the original), normal, and elite versions of each Save the Universe instance
    • Use the On Duty menu to queue up for the content in the Save the Universe category
    Will the Event version is equivalent to the original Event difficulty when this was at level? And Normal, is it going to be equivalent to the current Shock to the System Normal or the original Normal? Same question for Elite.

Maybe I haven’t had enough caffeine this morning but I’m confused.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Event is the original On Duty instance. Normal is the CR upscaled version of the original. Elite is the CR upscaled elite version of the original.
  16. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Thank you
  17. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Ok, so, does that mean if my CR is 412 will I still be CR 412 for all 3 versions of Save The Universe?
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No, just the upscaled versions. You'll still be clamped in the original.
  19. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Thank you again! I will refrain from the original version then and play the upscaled version only!

Thank you again!
  20. Tormick New Player

Are we going to talk about how for some of us the test server is not working... Like how are we supposed to provide feedback when we cannot help you guys test it.... :( Listen, I went in last night made a character and then when I clicked on switch character It threw me out of the game with an authentication issue and I haven't been able to jump in since.