Next on Test: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 6, 2021.

1. DscwcFolly Active Player

does this mean all content of the promithian boxes becuase i am trying to get the punchline gloves becuase the ones in the vendor are fake and not part of the set just some sry variant witch are not the gloves displayed in the capsule on the set and i am told the regular punchline gloves are in the promthien boxes
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You actually will be able to get the gloves from one of the vendors in the House of Legends for 10 Source Marks.

Dang I am currently editing my House of Legends vendors video.... will post it once I done.... should be later today if all goes well. ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. DscwcFolly Active Player

sweet ty at least the stress of farming these boxes every hour is going to be over been trying for nealry 6 months to get the pants and gloves luckly i was able to get pants from pvp vendor i was so pissed when i seen the gloves were a variant and not the one showed
  4. DscwcFolly Active Player

sweet tag me when that vendor video is done plz magneto
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Bad news... as I edited my video I realized the Punchline style is not there.... all I saw is the Joker Punchline. :(

Although the styles from the Pormethium Lockboxes should be added to one of the vendor.... we should know Friday which vendor will sell those styles. I think it will be Dr Fate...... but we will know for sure Friday.

Sorry about that. :(
    • Like x 1
  6. DscwcFolly Active Player

i got on test and doctor fate doesnt have anything in his stock so yeah i guess we might have to wait
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For those who may want to see the House of Legends vendors and which styles they are selling. ;)
  8. DscwcFolly Active Player

just hope you are right about the styles from the boxes being in the vendors. Going to keep trying boxes every hour or so and hope i get lucky that solve all the problems for me before update but 6 months i doubt i get them
  9. Big Will Level 30

As a hero we will we be able to buy Cillian styles same as a Cillian can buy heros styles that's you answer about the lockbox
  10. Perninha New Player

legendary will cost the same price?
  11. DscwcFolly Active Player

thats not my answer to the lockboxes becuase i am a villain for one and for 2 i am not looking for cillian stlyes
  12. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Is there going to be a live stream today?
  13. DscwcFolly Active Player

i thought it was 6pm pst can anyone confrim this
  14. DscwcFolly Active Player

any news on this imaginary live stream we supposed to be having today?????????????????
  15. Eve YouTuber

Mepps said on Discord Its not happening and instead hosted a Ask DCUO on the official Discord.
  16. DscwcFolly Active Player

mepps need to get his butt in gear not everyone has a discord not to mention the forums are were we are looking for our questions to be answered i have been waiting over a week for a stream you just said wasnt happening.

SO they can answer a question about the promethian lockboxes the update said there no longer going to be in game that the contents will be distrubuted else were but no one has said were people are speculating that is is going to be in the doctor fate vendor but not one dev has confirmed this either.

now you say he was on discord what help does that do me or the rest of us looking here and not discord for answers

not to mention to put all the contents of the prometheim lockboxes into a single vedor makes no sence them boxes got like 100 different itmes in them that whould be alot of stuff to put in a single vendor

hell all i want is the punchline gloves and not that crap variant in the pvp vendor that is not puchline that is a variant that should of never been in there in the first place. People say they are in the prometheim lockboxs therefore i need to know where them items are going

P.S.
    and stop commenting on my post people if you dont know speculation is not helping
    • Like x 1
  17. Metallix Active Player

When the dlc coming out
  18. Superman._. New Player

SO BEAUTIFUL
  19. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

You post a comment on a public forum and yet you're asking for people not to reply? Be more mature about it and just send Mepps a private message if that's how you strongly feel and by the way, the styles you get from the promethium lockboxes have been known to drop villain styles if you're a hero. I noticed when I was on test server a couple of days ago that a specific vendor in HoL was selling those styles.
    • Like x 2
  20. DscwcFolly Active Player

first of all dont tell me to be more mature about it becuase i have been very mature about this

second of all the PVP VENDOR in the hall of doom does not have the gloves it has a variant type of gloves witch is not shown in the capsule with the rest of the set as for the HALL OF LEGENDS i used the TEST server and i checked every single vendor in there is and still the only vendor with that set is the PVP VENDOR witch still only has the variant glove style witch as i said it not the gloves

AND THIRD
    i have had multiple people SPECULATE that the gloves will be in the doctor fate vendor but as i said last week i checked that vendor too and his stuff was empty thats was why we were waiting on a stream that never happened yesterday becuase apprently it was in a discord that not everyone uses, therefore the question was still never answered. SO as i said if they are putting the promethian box contents into the doctor fate vendor it has not happen yet!!!, and if they did add them to doctor fate yesterday they still havent confirmed this

P.S.
    I am not going to play a hero and grind for hours to drop boxes and hope that i get villan style on a hero!!!

As for telling people not to reply to my post i wasnt saying not to reply i was saying not to reply with old information about the gloves being in the boxes i already know that. I want the NEW Information about the box contents and were the contents are going to be at, not SPECULATION or telling me well this vendor has it when it dont becuase i already checked.

If doctor fate was updated yesterday on test server with punchline glove style not variant then comfirm this
    thats what i am asking

P.S.S.
    i will admit i feel stupid about sending mepps a private message becuase i didnt know you could send devs private messages becuase i am new to the forums.

So ty i will try that!!!