Next on Test: Age of Justice!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Age of Justice!

Episode 28: Age of Justice is now available for testing on the public test server. All players are invited. PC Membership is NOT currently required to access the test server, and Daybreak accounts are free. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback! To get started, you can download the test client on PC here.

Age of Justice features two new open world areas, two alerts, and two raids (+elite versions), as well as numerous new styles, gear, base items, collections, feats, and more.
    Thank you for testing!
    • Like x 3
  2. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 2
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Let's see what all those people complaining about getting a new DLC think...

4. JaxonRoberts New Player

Where is the stats revamp? We barely had time to test the last update of Power Mastery and Weapon Mastery when it was swept away for the new episode. Since the new episode will hardly if ever be played with the old combat system, seems kind of silly to put it back for the testing of the new episode.
  5. JeremyLacuna New Player

If this episode is anything like AF3, it's being developed with stat revamp in mind & some of the changes coming with the stat revamp are being implemented into the gameplay so it's not a complete system shock when the revamp does launch
  6. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I know its off topic, a little. The highest CR you can be before this new episode is 192.
    What will be the highest CR that you can be in the new episode?
  7. Here2Help Devoted Player

It's 202 I believe.
  8. JUMARU New Player

Congratulations, an amazing "NEW" DLC for us with new maps like Area 51, LOA, Bombshell Paradox.. that is great! The developers worked very hard to make this..
    Now, with this.. people that quit game will come back to experience all those new and with great imagination developers create one more time for us... Keep going like this and soon game will be dead like hell..
    TIP: We pay membership to play this game...Good for us
    (I don't like to hear if u don't like don't pay because we all know that the game is not free2play)
    • Like x 1
  9. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Will there be styles we can use in he rest of the verse?
  10. iPhantomMage New Player

it looks amazing, devs out did themselves. :D
  11. Yummypankakes New Player

OH. when will our servers open:mad:
  12. Yummypankakes New Player

13. ItzLewDot781 Active Player

Hey mepps / community,
    I'm more than sure this isn't the place to ask this question but..
    With the new marks, are we going to have some converter for the old marks? (Coins)
    I have 200 marks and new 250 for the collection. I know June 1st is the new DLC / Marks.
    Maybe you answered this already but I haven't found it yet. Are our old marks going to be useless and
    with already having "token of merit" feat will our marks just sit there like the past ones? I just need to
    know so I can stop running content and just wait till June 1st.

- Thank you so much.
    - LEW
  14. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Mepps Answered this in a Ask-DCUO. NO Conversion from older marks to the Newer ones
  15. ItzLewDot781 Active Player

Okay! Thank you. I guess I'm done with DCUO until June 1st. Thanks for the quick respond.
    • Like x 1
  16. Tanya_83 Level 30

I don't mind waiting 6 months for a good quality DLC rather than having boring rushed content. This DLC looks amazing!
  17. RockNFire Level 30

Reusing old environments......and you Devs think this is going to hold the player base for 6+,7 months?

Sometimes I feel for you DEVS....watching as the bean counters slowly kill a once great game off.

Payed double subs for 6 years with 1000's spent in game.....no more from me Daybreak....your making it obvious your PAYING customers come last.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.