Next on PC Test: Episode 17 - "The Flash Museum Burglary" and "Unholy Matrimony"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 2
  2. Mega Chiroptera Well-Known Player

I'm unable to even log on, it says my character is unavailable and then it tells me to try again after it booted me off the first time I got on.
  3. Mega Chiroptera Well-Known Player

Update: got it, played the duo for all of 2 minutes, and was booted again without warning, and now when I try to relog it gives me the same message.
  4. no1 supergirl fan New Player

Give us teleporters to t4 t5 t6 stuff and place them in areas like DOCTOR FATE MISSIONS in Metropolis and FELIX FAUSTS in gotham. brothers in arms and family reunion in central city. Assault and battery in mogo/ranx. Intergang in metropolis. Return to nexus in gotham under siege. labyrinth, throne in themysciera. love and war in mogo/ranx or in metro battlezone. Halls of power ones could be in New genesis
    • Like x 1
  5. no1 supergirl fan New Player

it makes it better to run people through since the on duty is pretty much dead on some of these
  6. Beastking68 New Player

Hi tried desecrated cathedral yesterday both versions regular an ellite . Drops in ellite only were 112 no ellite gear at all . An throne ellite why do i need too reset it too run ellite version ? Explan why have ellite runs if ellite gear dont drop in runs ??? Makes no sense .
  7. Reece EU New Player

The new survival mode is ridiculous I'm cr136 sp208 and the ads and bosses are 147cr round 1 round 3 149 cr like come on that's ridiculous