NewReturning Player Hand Blaster inquiries

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Scrapplette, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Scrapplette New Player

Any advice on what powers to go with for hand blaster that deals good dps? Id like to do a prec build or hybrid as I atleast want to see some hand blaster action lol. I was looking at electricity but most people I see are running with Might and 2hand for prec. Some good advice would be very much appreciated.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you're going Precision, your choice of powerset doesn't make a huge difference. HBs aren't a great choice for weapon damage, top two weapons are two-handed Doom Spin for melee or Dual Wield > Bow cross combo for single target range.
  3. L T Devoted Player

Quantum and Electric do moderately well with hand blasters. For melee you can clip fist slam or uppercut. For range solar flare or meteor blast.

With Electric you should see good results with the new precision artifact.as you can get your hit count up extremely fast.

No it's not top DPS but it's not horrible.
  4. Chia Death Well-Known Player

As others have said, currently precision dps is ruled by the dw>flurry shot combo or doomspin for aoe melee, but I have heard people say that handblasters are good for tanks on a couple of occasions because of the knockups/knockbacks.