Newcomer LF league

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Sed, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Sed New Player

The title says it all, I'm (moderately) new to DCUO. I've leveled two heroes on Xbox, and am leveling one on the PC now. I would welcome an invite on Xbox, but will mostly be playing on PC in the foreseeable future. I'm interested in playing Healer, DPS, Troll in that order.

On a personal level I'm very laid back, and my language is as well. Though I have the capacity for salty language, I usually keep it to myself. It doesn't offend me, its just my preference.

I'll usually play heavily on Sunday - Tuesday nights, sporadically during the day on those same days, rarely on Wednesdays and Thursdays and its hit or miss on Friday and Saturday.
  2. Trykz Dedicated Player

If you’re a hero War Party is recruiting and would love to have you! Hmu in game “Trickz “ or on our recruitment thread!
  3. Dutchess Active Player

DutchessNew Player

Hey.............Godz Of Anarchy(Hero League) US
    We are a active Pc & Ps4+ps5, PvP, PVE, League Raids, Group Feat Hunt, Chat & Mic League Of Friends That Help Each other.
    We Dont require anything to join, CR, SP level doesnt matter because we will help you build that up. Full Buff For League Generator

We Are Looking To Rank Up Some Members:
    Elite Officers
    Head Captains
    General Enforcers & Lieutenants

Adult League
    We Joke, We Have Fun We Play The Game & Shhit Talk On Mics

We Been Running 9 months
    60 members & Looking 4 more
    If your a Old Player "We get you Updated"
    If your a new player "We Help you become a True Player"

Within the next 4-6 weeks DC is changing n with its change Comes friends like us 2 help

If your interested let me know
    My Toon Name "Goddess PinQ"
    I Also Have Another Toon "Healer Skii"
    (If I'm not online Contact My League Elite Officer (Lowbudgtmechanic)
    Add Us As Friends In DC