New Wonder Woman Legend?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Eve, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Eve YouTuber

Since movie is out, and games like Injustice 2 and Legends already got her on their games... Why not have her here as Legend? New look, maybe new loadout. Since JSA Wonder Woman Probably won't be Legend (As Hippolyta herself never had a Legend) maybe a Temporary look for the NPC Wonder Woman aswell. Come on all other games get the right to use movie based characters but DCUO no? That's really a shame. SJ would probably agree with me, as she loves Wonder Woman so much herself. ;) Sooo... 2017 Wondey for Legends! If no, then I'll maybe be okay with Mepps Legend ... :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Miggly Committed Player

Doesn't look like they are doing anything with Legends anytime soon.
    • Like x 1
  3. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

They already gave the Wonder Woman legends character to us. They have it to us on June 3rd. I can't remember the code for it, but it was something like WW2017
  4. Eve YouTuber

Stop trolling people lol
  5. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

You know I'm not joking right? Code is "WWDAY2017" . All of it has to be capitalized.
  6. Eve YouTuber

I thought you said they gave us this version and the code was wrong so...sorry
  7. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

8. Eve YouTuber

I am legendary, I tried the code, thanks
  9. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

We already have 2 wonder woman in the legends, even if one is a re-skin of the other one we still have 2.

I rather have them come up with what they've promised in the past *cough*gorilagrodd*cough*
    Or new characters!
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

I agree, if they put hawkman & Hawkgirl, Zatanna, Sapphire, Raven, Grodd or even Reverse Flash, put them in Market Place, they will make a lot of money out of it. So they get benefit aswell as us.
  11. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I tried the code and nothing happened. I'm also legendary.
    You got me! hur hur hur.
  12. Eve YouTuber

No hes telling the truth, You need to write exactly as he says. I've got the Emblem aswell.
  13. Miggly Committed Player

Does the WWDAY2017 code still work? I had not heard of it till now. Was it a new legend skin?