New Vendor 22

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Most of these seem to be big ones in the new drop system, Kryptonian ('commemorative' on the box) and Shaman ('Primal' on the box) seem to be either or on most Omni runs. Psycho was super easy when it was vault, but yeah...if you missed the last 3-4 years of vault runs (new players), guess its back to the salt mines.

The rest are dropping, but getting the names right is the key. I made a Post regarding this which might be helpful. I need to throw a few more updates on it, but a few of these are there already.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

I believe they added the two older styles to the crafting system retroactively, thus Energy Armor and HotB were already in vendor 22. But the crafting system launched with the Quickstryke style and continued to the Nuclear style, so those two style sets were never added and they still aren't.

What a trip! My thread from 2016 - https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ckstryke-style-not-in-vending-unit-22.269412/
  3. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

What's still missing in the House of Legends, in terms of vendors, is anyone (or anything) selling the character creation styles - the ones that are sold in the War Room of the Watchtower, or from those consoles in the central hall of the Hall of Doom. If there's a HoL vendor selling those, I haven't found it. I have most of those character creation styles one way or another already, and know where to look in the Watchtower/HoD for any I don't have, but new players won't know where to go for those.

I'm picturing just one vendor (rather than the multiple consoles), whose list they they break up like they do the lists in other updated vendors, but one way or another they should be available in the House of Legends.
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

• Imperial Insect
    • Nuclear
    • Quickstryke

Will be added soonish.
    • Like x 11
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I love DCUO so....Conqueror. Having that locked between a double random drop in the Starro treasure boxes is just nuts. First you have to swing a Conqueror box in the Starro box (seems about 1 in 10 for me)...then you have to get the right piece of gear which is a 1 in 8 shot. Some math genius out there can some up with the odds, but I'd guess it's pretty bad.
    • Like x 3
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The Firestorm Style is currently dropping as 280 gear in StU content right now.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Great info! Thanks! :)
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The box is named 'Fusion-Formed'...just FYI...not Nuclear, which is the style name.
    • Like x 3
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Are they in Style Unlocking as well?
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Really??? I don't think I saw a single piece.

Is it called Nuclear?? or does it have some other exotic name on the box??
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

"Fusion-Formed" mentioned above and in my style thread. I've been lax in updating it though....shame on me.
    • Like x 1
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yes. If you own them on one toon, you can unlock on the others. 4 for reg, 35 for Elite if I remember correctly.
    • Like x 1
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Will pay more attention.... but I don't recall any Fusion Formed boxes. :confused::oops:
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I have not seen a ton, but got at least one as a 280 drop in STU or Omni...don't remember which. Most of what I'm getting is Shaman, Kryptonian, Military Tech and Raptor Tech, but YMMV.
    • Like x 1