New Troll Ability Ideas?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cold Fusion, May 4, 2017.

1. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

Since we are in revamp mode I thought it might be a fun idea for us to think about what other things a controller might be able to do that could spice it up a little.

They did make POT automatic.. which I do like because allows trolls to have another slot open for other things..

One new ability I think would be cool is a effect they cast on a specific target/targets that allows us to beat the power out of the enemy... literally... Little 50pt blue bobbles pop out of them..LoL
    or if that's not feasible then when it dies a small percentage of its total health goes to group in power form.

Maybe a effect that when your target dies it explodes and stuns all enemies in the area.

I know there are other abilities we could add to make it a little more fun. What y'all think?
    • Like x 1
  2. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

Maybe a weapon buff that gives the group 1% of your weapons damage back to the group as power.
  3. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

Oooh I like those stunning and power from enemy death interaction you suggested.

How about the angrier your troll gets..... the more power he gives out lol, I mean the more damage he takes the more power he gives out. Also, we could have a buff that gives trolls damage comparable to dps but the buff's damage is based off his vit/dom instead of might/prec (might/prec/gear would still be the base damage, but the buff damage is on top of that to bring the troll attacks in line with DPS while still getting the benefits of being in troll stance) and the power he gives back is based off the damage he deals + his vitality...oooh interesting.
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

5. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

•Add power out to PI's instead of increased damage in troll role. Right now it's hard for a troll to empty their power bar, the rest of your group is hurting but the troll has all this power to give, so giving them more options to give power while applying CC and debuffs will help them empty their bars and make trolling more engaging.

Exactly....^^^^^^^^

Why do heals have lots of abilities that heal, tanks have lots of abilities to stay alive, dps have lots of abilities to deal massive damage...
    But trolls only have two regular abilities to give power.. 1 gives pot and some of those have utility and the other gives a bump of power with no utility. just a boring animation. They have supercharges as well but so do the other roles.

We should really have things like debuffs, PI's and stuns that give power as well if it's our job to give power.

The way things are right now on revamp trolls will be like weapon power bump weapon power bump weapon power bump.... Hey troll need more power.. Grrrr supercharge... Weapon power bump weapon power bump...
    No power for them to do anything but that... Who thinks that will be fun?