New "rewards"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DoctorP2, Feb 15, 2024.

1. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Hmmmm... 450 tarot card marks for, lemmesee, 3/10ths of a skill point. Sounds about right.
    • Like x 1
  2. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

or get them off the broker and save the tarot card marks.
    • Like x 1
  3. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

What?!

lol
  4. kallader Committed Player

Well to be fair this is the 3rd reward we got ..the original /the last double and this one so the fact they actually give some point at all is already good
  5. Cypharr Committed Player

It's just perfect for me, maxed tarot card weeks ago been spending them on stupid things I rather not spend them on. These took a good chunk off for me hopefully the episode ends before I max out on 9 toons. Plus before the price of the new styles crash and are not profitable again for 100 tarot card then I stop selling them business is bussin on the broker.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

At least they ARE tradable, so getting them via trade/broker is an option.

But yeah...it seems like a blatant 'let's extend the life of the DLC artificially' move. Surprised they didn't add some other 'count' feat somewhere too.
    • Like x 1
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's a viable alternative. Many DLC related 'tradable' items show up on the broker during 'bonus' weeks as people are maxed on coins and buy the stuff to sell. If there are enough of them listed, the prices will be cheap enough to make the purchase a bargain.

Example...if a raid replay is $30m and gets you 20 marks this week....and the item costs $60m in broker for a 100 mark item...it's 'cheaper' to buy the item than farm the marks for it, and generally 100 mark items will be selling for $30m or under...maybe not today, but by end of week, or the next spotlight/bonus week on JLDC.

Now, granted, if you have neither the money or the marks, the 450 price tag WILL keep you running the content for a few more months...which is likely the main goal of such pricey items so late in a DLC. Those Batgirl pieces could have been 50 each and the hair 100. We already had a 200 mark material to pick up from the last bonus week.
    • Like x 2
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Defeat Etrigan 50 times in Event, Normal and Elite versions of Alerts. Defeat Deadman 75 times in Event, Normal and Elite versions of Alerts. Defeat Swamp Thing 90 times in Event, Normal and Elite versions of Alert. Defeat Wonder Girl in Elite version of Solo. Defeat Zatanna 125 times in Elite version of Solo. Defeat Moon touched Gorgon 250 times in Cursed Gotham. Defeat Gentleman Ghost 500 times in Cursed Gotham. Gather 1000 moon touched tablets in Cursed Gotham. Defeat Cursed Circe and Wonder Woman 112 times in Event, Normal and Elite or Elite+ versions of the CT Raid. Defeat 125 Beastiamorphs in Elite+ version of CT Raid. Defeat 165 Aspects of Hecate in Elite or Elite+ version of CT Raid.

Are you ready for the grind Reinheld coming next week? ;)
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

something tells me ill be getting this feat when they convert tarot cards to source marks...
    • Like x 3
  11. Cypharr Committed Player

Usually what I do too if the price doesn't crash 80% of the price I sold at. It's has been a wonderful few days sold about 15 or more of the silent styles. It's giving billionaire vibes. Broker be bussing.