New Raid Idea. Devs Take Notice!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tlogie, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Tlogie New Player

Misson: Superman Revenge Squad has taken over Star Labs to steal Superman killing weapons.

Boss 1: Livewire.

Livewire starts off by attacking us with lightning attacks. after her health gets down to half she starts making lightning monsters to attack us with. after clearing out the adds just burn her down. but she will have lightning shield going up to keep us from burning her down.

Boss 2: Parasite

Parasite uses the staff of Star Labs as adds to swarm us. To keep himself powered he has Supergirl captured to drain her power. we would have to free her to help us beat her.

Final Boss: Metallo and Lex Luthor
    Lex is in the background stealing all types of Kryptonite to power up Metallo. Different colors give him different powers.

Green: drains mana
    Red: Stuns players
    Gold: Unable to use powers or movement ability
    • Like x 4
  2. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

What DLC would this fit into?
  3. AzraelR Committed Player

Can I join?

Devs, make a raid with heroes and villains together. It will be cool. Maybe 4 heroes and 4 villains, equal numbers to each side. If I have more idea I'll post. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Tlogie New Player

It's up to the devs.lol. I just hope that they can use it. I think that it would be awesome to face something new other than Brainiac or what we have now.
  5. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

We are moving a little off brainiac for the moment. And I don't think any current dlc that are coming out would really fit in with this.
  6. Cirocband New Player

So what would be the villain version of this raid? I like the set up tho.
  7. General Zod 10000 Post Club

We have mana? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Sounds like it would make a better Alert than a Raid, to be honest.

Would be nice for them to create some new content, perhaps as just an instance you pay to access if you're a Premium/Free to Play player or free as part of the Legendary package, unrelated to any storyline and just exploiting the DC Comics franchise. Similar to League of Assassins Stronghold.
  9. Minnion Devoted Player

Yeah, but the question is... Why would the villains be fighting Lex?

Though since we are going with raid ideas...

Star Labs Space Station: You've been dispatched to investigate the aftermath of an experiment gone wrong on the now abandoned star labs space station...

The first Boss: Exobyte infused lab-rats that attack you and then fleas through an air-vent when almost out of health.(Similar to the Dr.Psyco fights, but these little buggers fly and hit alot harder) The fight ends when you find the ventalation controls and flush the little vermin out into space...

Second boss:Space Clown-sanity, he escapes when you flush the rats because doing so shunted power away from his containment unit. Turns out this Clown-sanity has fleas... Giant mutated clown fleas, that release mutated Joker toxin when they pop, get splashed with too much and you just might turn into a sludge thing.(Altered abilities include acid breath, a sludge toss, and the ability to be healed by joker toxin explosions)

Final boss: Cosmic Rat-thing: After defeating Space Clownsanity you're tasked with popping him in a containment unit and taking him to the nearest air-lock... But as you're putting him in the Rat things return, this time fused together in one giant exobit mutated nightmare that rips open the door and eats Space Clownsanity...(If you're standing too close to Clownsanity when this triggers you die as well.) When fighting Cosmic Rat-thing there are two bars displayed on your hud, one showing how much health the Rat Thing has left, and the other showing how much air is left in the space-station...) If the space station runs out of air everyone starts taking massive damage over time... Fortunately mission control has arranged for air canisters to be teliported in, you just have to have someone move them into position and hook them to life support to keep the air pressure high enough to breath.
  10. Gatx94 New Player

There's no point in posting your ideas here as it will never be implemented. Even if the devs considered using your idea, they would change it to the point where it's nowhere close to what you had in mind. Making it no longer your idea.
  11. Tlogie New Player

It can be like the T4 ops. it can be a hero version and the villain version can have them facing Superman instead of Lex. Just throwing it out there for them to use or not use. I'm just happy to share it!!