New Pvp Gear Questions

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Ringz, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Ringz Dedicated Player

With the new pvp gear being talked about around the grapevine and im not in the same town as my home desktop, my questions are as followed for those who been on test.

How much of a stat difference is the new set compared to the last?

Is the new gear Toughness/Health strong enough to outstand people who wear pve gear in open world pvp?

How will this affect the stat clamp in arenas? If going by the rule: new pvp gear>last pvp gear= Better Stats.. So we are technically closer to the stat clamp.

Can we get rid of stat clamp and make Nature and Electric viable again for pve :rolleyes:?

• Like x 1
  2. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Answers in green
    • Like x 1
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Here is a question, with caps increased are they raising the minimum for players with no gear? Not for myself, but if these questions pic up. It will get old running thru 96cr toons.
    • Like x 1
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

What I meant, are they bumping them up from 96cr to 97 or 98?
  5. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Doesn't seem so. Haven't tested that yet, but since this isn't a complete PvP season, I don't believe that went that much into depth with what was changed.
  6. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I'll be tackling the stat caps this afternoon/evening if someone doesn't beat me to it.
  7. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

Top tier pvp gear in the open world should be superior to top pve gear in the open world. This angers The Bad One because now he can only fight 3 punk hero's at a time instead of his usual 9 cupcakes. The People would like to know when this will be fixed.
    • Like x 1