New powers confirmed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Davis, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Davis New Player

Munitions - controller

Atomic- Healing

Experimental serums- tank

Super geeked about these discuss.
    • Like x 13
  2. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Fix Safehouse hostage then release new powers
    • Like x 13
  3. Azrael New Player

i can't believe no water and no blue lantern/violet lantern...whomp. Atomic healing sounds cool though
    • Like x 9
  4. Enickma Dedicated Player

I don't fully understand these, hoping for more clarification.

Munitions sounds similar to gadgets. I'm guessing experimental serums will be like Bane. Atomic sounds cool.
    • Like x 3
  5. Ice Lantern New Player

Safehouses don't produce sales like new powers.
    • Like x 6
  6. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Love munitions and atomic but experimental serums?
    Not sure how I feel about that
    • Like x 3
  7. Minarum New Player

Water is a little too close to ice, so not sure what the big deal is about a power that's sort of in existence already. But I agree about the blue lantern. I figured that would of been the healer power since green is troll and rage is tank. I doubt they'll make multiple lantern powers of the same role.
  8. Franchise New Player

you would think atomic would be a tank, but guess not.

So im guessing experimental serums is like bane?
    • Like x 3
  9. TECHNOCALYPSE81 New Player

What is the source of this news? Originally atomic was a controller power during the dcuo early days.
  10. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Superior Mouse at last gets her Pure Physical (Tank) Powerset.
    Atomic is healing? Strange decision, more awaited it as controller powerset, because people assumed next healer is lantern based?
    Munitions? We have already rifles/pistols + weapon mastery, also grenades into Gadgets power, which is also controller. Very strange to see it.

But at least l excited to see Atomic not left w/out attention!! :)
    • Like x 11
  11. Charlotte New Player

Serums is basically they're response to people wanting physical powers like Superman. And yes, it is based off Bane's power.

I was watching the stream, and when Spytle asked what's the power everyone has been asking for, everybody was like "WATER. water. Water. Water." and he quickly shoots them down. "Besides water. ....Atomic!" :p
    • Like x 3
  12. space outlaw Well-Known Player

wow really they have got to tell me how atomic is going to be a healer because im like:confused: right now
    • Like x 2
  13. Red Jenni Loyal Player

This is a joke. You used the word confirmed, but none of it IS confirmed. They aren't coming out with 3 new powers at once. Its isn't happening. The next power probably will be a troll power, and I hope that it IS atomic. Munitions DOES sound like gadgets, as someone else commented, and.... "experimental serums"????? Like a scientist? A scientist TANK? Are you talking about Spidey's eneamy "The Lizard" here?
  14. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Lol, I knew you would love this
  15. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

16. Remander Steadfast Player

Was wondering when you'd show up. ;)
    • Like x 3
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

Radiation can alter organic tissue at the cellular level.
    • Like x 5
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It is confirmed, they announced it in DCUO Keynote panel at SOE Live like 15 minutes ago. He didn't say they are coming out at once, they are just the next 3 powers.
    • Like x 9
  19. Ice Clown New Player

why is atomic healing...? atmoic shouldve been a tank power.... i mean atomic skull likes to go combat with superman alot... i really see atomic as more of a tank power. I mean look at how big Chemo is... that thing is no way a healer!

munitions is sorta like gadgets and experimental serums doesnt feel right....like that power is just meant for bane.

i wished the power were like this: atomic = tank / water = healer / shadow = controller
    • Like x 2
  20. Draco8573 New Player

What is munitions? Like what would it do as a power?