New Pet Artifact Idea

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DontCare97, May 27, 2021.

1. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

Pal's Trust
    A new artifact that specializes on the pet specialty meaning pets such as Diamond and Stone,The Watcher from Sorcery or Death Blossom Seed from spring season now folks will wonder who tf is Diamond and Stone they are the inspiration for this art idea they are new pets purposed for my earth rework idea in short it was to change earth golem system from summoning 1 golem alone it'll replace crystal and brick and instead be a new ability for earth called Earth Guardians Brick Tank,Crystal Damage,Stone Controller and Diamond Healer the golems will also have to be redesign to look like actual golems meaning they'll no longer be smaller then the player and they'll be a few inches taller then the player not too tall they'll still float well fly to keep up with their summoner now going back into what the art purpose is i'll start from the healer based pets i thought of while coming up with this idea Diamond,The Watcher and Damage/Healer Death blossom healing effectiveness for example using Diamond her heals be increased Stats: 10% at 80 to 100,15% at 120 to 140,20% at 160 to 180 and last 25% at 200 while same percentage increase for i guess controller pet trinkets someday but going back into my point Stone controller pet for earth and same percentage increase for Damage dealing pets like earths Crystal while also giving an overtime effect similar to Strategist Card with a slight change here's the art overtime effect Stats: 80 to 100 8s Damage,Heal,Power Heal exactly like Strat 120 to 140 17s,160 to 180 26s and at 200 36s with a 10s cooldown effect after its duration is over meaning the increased percentage will remain the same as longs as the pet is still active the cooldown will only effect the art overtime proc effect and for example i will only speak of the art from its 200 stats at 200 25% overall Healing,Damage,Power regen pet permanently increased by 25% as longs as the art is equipped with 36s on the active pets overtime effect but the 10s cooldown will be the same at all ranks if the art is under 200 remember if your art is at 160 to 180 you'll only increased their overall specialty effect by 20% with 26s on the pet overtime effect and remember 10s cooldown as well now most of you will probably think this will make pets too op but not really its not like i said its not like i said at 200 the art will give your pet such as Death Blossom Seed 100% damage and healing increase permanently and 100% healing and damage overtime for 100s i based the stats i came up with more realistically how they'll most likely balance it because with my exact stats for the arts will not make Death Blossom 1shot any boss in reg and especially not in elites or sm btw art will not affect turrent trinkets and grimorium art ik there are folks who does use pets in their builds for duels it won't give them a full advantage especially against rage cheesers are demon fang abusers and they'll def not do much against the mental and gadget players it might help create new pet builds with arts such as lineup Pal,Source,Grim and for those this is Source stats at 200 [IMG] so remember that art only increase the pet damage by 200% but for only 5s and to add you only get 10% chance to renew its cooldown so not a lot
    • Like x 1
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

No to both ideas
    • Like x 5
  3. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

No to your trash vids rather watch hesy vids
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Umm ok?
  5. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

L
  6. Fwames Well-Known Player

This is like watching an incel propose to a prom queen
    • Like x 1
  7. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

Always clowns but ok cool
    • Like x 1
  8. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

Artifact is any role based stats could be Power,Health,Dom at 200 the Power and Health stays should be 7650 and Dominance 653 Power 5% Health 5% Dom 3% if anyone wonder why dom was included its because not too many arts give dom it's to help earth dominance mainly but could be used with mainly any powers that have pet abilities
  9. DCUO 21Savage Active Player

This is an idea i support
    • Like x 2
  10. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

I couldn't get through that post at all, its 1 giant run on sentence.
    • Like x 3
  11. DCUO 21Savage Active Player

Pet Artifact Idea Updated | DC Universe Online Forums (daybreakgames.com) this post is the original post buddy this the updated post from back then it's best to read the last part of this post to understand it better in this updated post it shows what the artifact would look like in game stat wise just scroll down this post updated old post to understand it better
    • Like x 1
  12. FlyingFingers Well-Known Player

I respect the fact that you came up with a artifact that's for a main ability and within a power tree rather then a new iconic ability it sounds interesting the developers probably won't do something like this but nonetheless this can give them new fresh ideas.
    • Like x 1
  13. DCUO 21Savage Active Player

true original ideas like this should be done
    • Like x 1