New league needs active members lets have some fun

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by RakeMan, May 27, 2013.

1. RakeMan New Player

Hello,

My name is Madness and I got 3 characters in PS3 Server (Scott Madness [Based on Cyclops from AvX] - Fire Tank CR90; Groot Madness [Based on Groot from GotG] - Nature Healer CR92; StarLord Madness [Based on Star-Lord from GotG] - Gadgets Troll CR89 (may become Quantum...)).

I started a league with some friends, and we are looking for players to join us. You do NOT have to be styled up as a Marvel character. Even if you are not strong enough to run T5 or T4 yet, we would like to have a bigger league in order to run some lower tiered content with.

There are currently 4 very active players from different nationalities (Puerto Rico, Mexico, USA, etc.), but we are looking for other players in order to run raids with. Besides Diva (co-founder of the league) and I, we all met through DC Universe Online. We are friendly, talkative and we like to answer questions and help other players around. We would like to find like-minded individuals to play with. Please, understand we are also working on T5 content at the moment, so we might not be able walk lower levels through raids everyday, but we do help when we are available.

We also have a Facebook group page where we can keep track of other players, in order to coordinate our play time together better, as well as to better know the other players. We do not force players to join the FB group, but it is a very strong tool to reach the players when someone is not online.

Our league might be small, but we do have strong alliances with other leagues out there (Brazilian Fighters, Chosen Knights, Spec&Wreck, etc.). We are pretty good at finding players to run raids with, but we would prefer if we had a league to run the content with instead. There is no minimum requirements on CR, SP or Powers.

If you are interested on joining, please contact OGM_Madness via PSN, or any of my characters on DCUO (add as friend first, as I might be on with any of the 3 characters, as I shuffle them a lot). If I'm not online, you might also contact Diva Frost/Yuuki Kuran or ULTIMATE RAKE.

See ya all in DC!
  2. RakeMan New Player

3. alangilo New Player

Hey there. I'll send you a friend request on PSN. I'm looking o Join