New Lair Prediction....

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Veritas, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Veritas New Player

I have high hopes that it will be a Penthouse. Its my other thought that the locations will be differnt. I am eyeballing various garden rooftops in Metropolis? I would love this to be the case. any thoughts or speculations.
  2. Sarielle New Player

Got a lot of Asian furniture but no Asian style house. I smell some Chinatown locations maybe? :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Veritas New Player

This is true. Sarielle would you put a penthouse in Chinatown
  4. CCBatson Dedicated Player

In their video preview before Home Turf hit, Mepps mentioned one of the styles was called Eastern, so my guess is that we'll see that as one of the upcoming themes for lairs.
    • Like x 2
  5. Sarielle New Player

Don't recall any buildings high enough off hand, so I probably would not. Lots of great places in Metropolis for that though. :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Veritas New Player

I have one picked out that sits on the water its a beauitful location. You can see Metropolis harbor and it has a beauitful garden with benches. If its aviable I am gonna throw a huge party on the deck with a vip list to get inside
  7. LORD TRIUMPH New Player

Penthouse is a definite
  8. Veritas New Player

Wonder if it will have windows. I would love a window that has views of the city. Know that would be difficult but still would rock
  9. Snow New Player

Aww i wanted an Atlantean themed that's loosely based on the boss fight area back in the Summer Event for my Mermaid. And also an Amazonian style one.
    • Like x 1
  10. CCBatson Dedicated Player

I would like this too. I am not going to say it's an impossibility, but I think there are certain universal styles they are going to cover first before expanding to the niche themes.
  11. risen New Player

Idc about the house I just care about my mainframe
  12. recespieces31 New Player

Yeah it is
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yea they need to release them already and not wait for a update this has no bearing on game just styles for your lair. I want a penthouse or eastern ( all my styles are eastern) but the best one they could release for me is Plant based
    • Like x 1
  14. Nitemare Kosmos New Player

Penthouse and eastern for me
    • Like x 1