[New] Ice Powers causing multiple crashes

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Black Star, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Black Star New Player

I ran T4 Wayward souls today in a PUG group. No problems up to that point all day with the new Ice update. We get to Gotham to kclose the portals [X/10] when I use Wintry Tempest on the ghost who appear, and then used Resonating Gale to follow up. The game goes sound-loop/whitish screen, and crashes.

Flukes happen...I relog, same part of the mission. Did the same thing. WT, RG, crash. This time the Crash Reporter popped up.

I notice the pattern and reproduce it. WT, RG, crash. Sound-loop and frozen screen.

I have only seen this crash so far in this particular mission in that particular area. It could have something to do with the timing, or possibly the multiple vfx's going on but 3 in a row seem like a reprodusible bug.
    • Like x 1
  2. BRUDHAWALT New Player

ive been seeing a crazy amount of lag in the higher tier raids..... not getting DC'd but ill be on the first boss while the group is on the second boss...... thats crazy lag......
  3. game007dad Well-Known Player

PC or PS3? I am asking because I use the same rotation & used it several times yesterday both on WW & Veng with no problems.
  4. Black Star New Player

PC I wouldn't have bothered posting the bug except that it happened literally 3 times in a row, in the same mission.

I was just as surprised about the combo causing the problem since WW is so common in a DPS build.
  5. game007dad Well-Known Player

As far as I know no one on the PS3 side has this problem so far.