New Hero Looking for a League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by ShadowNova72, Jan 6, 2016.

1. ShadowNova72 Level 30

Ok i posted on one last night and reply from LT but not sure which side he is on but as in the title i just switched to this side and i Have trust Issues so need time to get use to the league mates and not be forced to help out til i am comfortable with everyone. List of what i want

League:
    Willing to help no matter what your tier is or lvl
    Not going to force me to help or kick me out for not having exp in the runs
    Not going to Kick ya out of the league for taking sometime off for long periods for wanting to play other games for awhile.
    Active League
    Will let ya get comfortable and get to know league mates first
    I have trust issues and shy around new ppl.

Toon Name: FireEmpress Scorpina
    Powers Fire
    Role: Going to be Tank
    Server: US PS
    Hero Side.
    Mic: Have but not very good makes a lot of noise when on it or picks up noises. So don't use it much due to that.
  2. ShadowNova72 Level 30

Bumping this thread all info is in my first post. But i am use to be a lone wolf for most of my game plays on here and have been playing for about 3 yrs now and have learned some things but still learning the ropes and will need help with tanking.
  3. SilhouetteBlade Level 30

Check out www.JusticeKnights.us

We have a player that's looking to mentor fire users. That could be right up your alley.
  4. ShadowNova72 Level 30

Thxs for the offer but Justice knights just don't fit my style so i have decided to stop looking for a league and just go lone wolf on DCUO and yea i know i won't get to run raids or anything like that to get my cr up but i will do fine. I have tried many times to get help and some have helped me some with fire like carlynncarnage has done but it is hard to get a hold of her sometimes so by what i can tell some will help and others don't care that is why i am going lone wolf and have turn off league group and chat due to my wireless mic being crap so only use the keyboard. Unless someone proves they are willing to be a good friend to me and help me when i need it. I will turn group back on but right now it seems i can't trust no one but myself.
  5. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Don't know if you found what your looking for yet but if not try justiceknights.us it sounds like you'd be a perfect fit .