New healing power ideas?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xoCiaraxo, May 13, 2013.

1. xoCiaraxo New Player

I'm a nature healer & loving it. But i want new powers quantum looks awesome & beautiful but sadly i have no ideas.
    • Like x 1
  2. petvpets New Player

water...............
  3. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Worship - Holy for Heros, Demonic ( or Sin ) for Villains.
    • Like x 2
  4. xoCiaraxo New Player

Interesting mhm.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheBlueBlurr New Player

They have a power set like that its calllllllled hard light which is basically the same thing as what your asking for I know a good healing power blood ;D see im smart c:
  6. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Hard Light has nothing to do with Worship.
  7. Prodigy_Deity New Player

Water has been the favorite for my league. I even suggested fountain of youth being a great sc for the power. If we are correct water should be the next power that comes out followed by a tank
  8. Octantis New Player

So what happens when it's announced and it's not Water?
  9. Lynx Committed Player

I'm gonna go with water here as well.
  10. 13igtyme Devoted Player

I like how people always suggest the same thing as a power that's already in the game and pawn it of as there own idea.
  11. Owl Devoted Player

Atomic / Nuclear / Radiation

Atomic NPCs in game include OMACs, Chemoids, Shady Nightclub Thugs, Strykers Island prisoners, Chemo, Metallo
    Ace Chemicals & Bludhaven Alerts are Nuclear Radiation themed content
    Toxic Radiation barrels are throughout the game.
    Run the OMAC Duo and you may notice that some OMACs heal each other.
    Most large Hospitals have Radiology departments.
    Nuclear Medicine involves the application of radioactive substances in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.

Plus the Next DLC is named Halls of POWER.
    There are currently 437 nuclear power reactors operating in 31 countries that provide POWER to consumers.
    There are at least 140 Naval vessels in operation that use nuclear reactors to provide POWER.
    • Like x 1
  12. recespieces31 New Player

Anything but Water
  13. x2TMx New Player

I can just picture my guy running to teammates giving the some fresh h20 to recover health. Maybe even a waterboy as a pet lol
  14. KemistiOMG Committed Player

the holy/demonic sounds great but that will have to have very different animations between hero and villain so it would look like two different powers
  15. Octantis New Player

Yeah ... At this point I've heard (well, seen?) "Water" so much in the forums I just get angry at the sight of the word.

Plus, can you imagine a Water healer healing a Fire tank? It would also turn me from an "Earthbender" into a "Mudbender" :p
  16. PBizzy New Player

I have actually been thinking about this and with the league towers being the next DLC, or at least I am assuming, I don't think they will be releasing a new power with that. They are working on Costume tubes and the towers which will be a large update it self. So there for with the next DLC After that, Trigon and trigon being a demon I would have to agree with one of the previous posts about an Angel/Demon power. With powers like pray for the heroes and sacrifice for the villains, as the main heal. Healers are hard because they would need to fit together with other powers, and not just be basic like water, where you look like Squirtle from Pokemon, but maybe more like Storm or Weather Wizard. Where they can control different forms of weather, lightning, Water(rain/snow) and wind.

This would be a little more believable but not quite as related to Trigon as they may like the new powers to be. This is one job that is very difficult for the fact that you don't want to be "stealing" ideas from other characters but there are only so many options you eventually run out of original ideas. I think they have done a great job so far with being original with the powers. I just look forward to seeing what is to come in the future.
  17. razor Red New Player

People are thinking water is just splash splash it can be so much more.

Water can have constructs much different to HL water sharks, water bombs, water swords could come from the skies.

On the other hand you can have tsunamis,whirlpools, heavy rain storms think aqua Man and aqua lad.

Water spells can easily heal.
  18. razor Red New Player

Nature can heal fire that doesn't really add up.
  19. Octantis New Player

Hey, it was just an amusing thought I never had up till now. It was just a fun picture painted in my head :p

In any case, I can tell we're on opposite sides of this Water power argument ;)
  20. razor Red New Player

As long as there is a new power I'll be happy I like having choices different varieties. Quantum didn't really catch my attention.