New Hairstyles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MariaTenebre, May 4, 2015.

1. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Everyone has great ideas but a league mate told me about this crossover that happened in DC and OMG since its DC related please bring these styles into the game because I've seen some Masters of the Universe toons in game and I think they'll go ecstatic

[IMG]

because I know I can customize a toon to match the look but if its offered already in the game as a style, I'll most definetly get it, hint...hint....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

Forget new hairstyles. What about new skins? 80% of players have the same face.
    • Like x 2
  3. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Also I would love the Bombshell hairstyles especially Black Canary's.
  4. Power Girl Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG]
    A hair style like this please!
    • Like x 4
  5. Power Girl Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    And if possible, PLEASE add in a hair style capable of being shown while wearing a hood!
    • Like x 3
  6. Power Girl Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Also thought this was EXTREMELY important. Call it, "Velma".
    • Like x 2
  7. Asentmah Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]

I also would like the flowers and vines to be in the afro hair too
    • Like x 2
  8. Asentmah Well-Known Player

Time for the new afro:D
  9. Skeptikraze Well-Known Player

I would LOVE for more beard styles for males. Long, medium, short, etc!
    • Like x 2
  10. Asentmah Well-Known Player

Janelle monaes hairstyle would be lovely
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. IveGotThaPower Active Player

On the converting subject. Is it a possible thing to have shoes brought from the female toons to males? I mean the casual shoes (or something similar without high socks), not heels or anything. All we have are a couple pairs of dress shoes and a pair of kids shoes with knee high socks that tuck in any pair of pants. My character wears shorts and has been barefoot for 3 years. :( Thanks for answering questions also!

+1 vote for long beards!
  12. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

You can dream about new hairstyles all the time you want, but you'll never get them.
  13. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

There is already model of spiky hairstyle which for some reason not released for general players. It is used on earth pets and old ice armor form as well as present on alpha screens
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. AzraelR Committed Player

See how funny it is. We ask for new hair styles and all we got was the Granny Godness hair. It seems like bad taste joke. Well, the fact that a new hair have been added to the game can be a good signal after all...
  15. Jak-Man Committed Player

Eh, a single hairstyle, a DLC exclusive one at that as well.
  16. Diligent Diggles Well-Known Player

Some more long hairstyles I'd like to see for Male characters[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Jak-Man Committed Player

18. MariaTenebre Committed Player

I would especially like Black Canary's bombshell hairstyle. I wish the devs would hurry up and give us some hairstyles now.
  19. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Probably the things I want the most is a straight long haired style like Lady Shiva. I would also like maybe something with Poison Ivy's bangs and Tala's length and maybe a curly long haired style for Females, I would also like long haired styles for males, long braided hair for both genders and maybe a nice 80s mullet for Men.
    • Like x 1
  20. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Hello how are you?
    I posted this in other threads, but I believe this is the best place!
    I've been thinking about the various applications for hair and beards!
    And especially when they ask for different colors to choose between the two!
    With this in mind I had the following idea:
    Do beards as masks!
    Exactly! Would at first the same beards we already have, but these could be released as masks!
    In this way it would be possible:
    1 wear a beard in new styles of hair that has no beard!
    2 to use a different color beard with hair!

In this way we could have a greater freedom of choice!
    Of course personally I think if it were possible to create a new place only to beards would be perfect. But as this would change the game and all programming, I believe that simply put as mask is already a good way!
    Thank you!:)