New glitch

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DeitySupreme, Dec 25, 2018.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Hey guys. Not sure how to report glitches so hoping someone will submit this on my behalf. Today I was doing some testing for parsers to post on the sorcery thread. I brought in a few friends to a group and to continue my testing with other members buffs. However once I got the group together I had found that I was doing significantly less damage.

On 3 targets while I was not in a group on average I was doing 29k dps range aoe. Than I added my friends a group to test how much damage I would do with the troll buff and the tetrahedron buff while I was precision dps. My damage had dropped down to 20k dps. All testing was done on 30 sec parsers.

I tested if it was a possibility of tetra and mageddon overriding each other so had them take off their artifacts but that didn’t change anything. I thank thought it was mageddons buff splitting between the group so switched artifacts. And the damage was still lowered.

I had 1 person drop group and the damage was back to normal. It appears that your own damage seems suffer from damage splitting on adds just by being in a group.

For simplicities sake I will reword it.

Edit: Bug not glitch. Couldn’t edit the title
    On 3 targets my range aoe damage is 29k on average without any buffs while I am alone. In a group of 2 my damage on 3 targets is still 29k dps. While I’m a group of 3 my damage on 3 targets drops to 20k dps. That’s 10k damage per second that I lost just by being in a group.

Also tested if it was just precision so had my friend do his rotation as well but his damage also went down as might dps.

Would appreciate if someone would report this to me. Also this is on live
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

Have you tested it with a group of 8 as well. Sounds to me like as long as you're in a 4man group you get the alert debuffs
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

In 4 man alerts, there is a damage penalty for running with more than one DPS.
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Have not tested in a group of 8 or anything above 3. I actually have no friends lol. And I am aware of the alert debuff. However I thought that that was only while in an alert. I was doing my testing in the league hall.
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Did more testing now that I got on and found that it is the dps debuff. Had friends join a group again. While we had another dps my damage was debuffed. However once everyone went into support roles my damage went back up. I tried added a 5th person and same thing happened. When in dps my damage dropped like a rock but was later restored when everyone went to support. I was not able to test it with 8 people thou only 5. I thought the debuff would end once I hit 5 players as it’s to many for an alert but the debuff was still there.
  6. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

It applies to open world as well. We found that bug back during stats revamp and reported it like twice but they never fixed it. If you check your current effects (push up on dpad and go down to the bottom) you'll see the debuff.
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Lol it makes no sense that it would apply in open world lol... welp I guess that’s that lol

EDIT: I’ve knly recently returned since gu36... the dark time aka..... (looks behind myself) the death of light... so I guess I just found out about this lol.