New for Legends: Black Adam!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

New Legends Character: Black Adam!

Harness the power of the Gods with Black Adam and blast your foes with ancient lightning! With the raw power to stand up to the DC Universe's most powerful entities, Black Adam in combat is a sight to behold. Look for Black Adam in the Marketplace today!

Members Can Unlock Black Adam As Part Of Membership!

Like most Legends characters, Black Adam is available for Members in-game on the Legends Vendor, for 100 Marks of Legend, on a per character basis.

Available in the Marketplace!

Members and non-Members may also purchase Black Adam and other Legends characters in the Marketplace. The Marketplace versions are redeemable for every character on your account.
    • Like x 3
  2. ChillCat Loyal Player

Thank you, Mepps! Looking forward to it.

Can you confirm which Legends character we can expect next?
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I enjoyed him a real lot, but he doesn't seem to have many quotes. He was silent for most of the Alert.
  4. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Can we assume he counts for the various grindy feats for Legends PVE? (Male, villain, and I'm guessing Arcane?)
  5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Thank God he isn't as irritating as "Shazam!"
    • Like x 1
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Oh he has that move too and shouts Shazam.

Which still doesn't make any sense. They should only shout that for the Supercharge. Not sure how DC allowed that.
    • Like x 2
  7. Sabigya Steadfast Player

He summons the lightning but backs away at the same time.
    You can only be transformed back if you are directly hit by the lightning.
    Though I appreciate that Black Adam's Shazam is not as annoying sounding as Shazam.
    • Like x 5
  8. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Ohhh I thought the lightning was like blowing him back lol.

Hmm now with that new info I think the move is kind of awesome. XD
    • Like x 3
  9. True Lasombra Well-Known Player

Hmmmmm...At the long , long last...My best villain come in the game!!! Big tx for this....The perfect nemesis ever...;)
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I love him. Fun to play. Just a cooler Shazam, really.

Appreciate the developers releasing him, so I voted with my wallet and purchased him immediately, with cash. Not points or in-game currency.

I love the voice acting too. I prefer his "Shazam"'s to Captain Marvel's. They sound much more powerful and angry. I'm not sure if they recorded new sounds specifically for the Legends character, but I prefer the ones used on the character than the pitiful "Shazam" we hear him perform during the Khandaq raid. They are much closer to the epic "SHAZAM!" from the cinematic intro.
  11. The Cool New Player

I just hope they fix that glitch preventing people from getting the legends feat for him soon.

Off topic: Why can't I post in the other sections? I keep getting "You have insufficient privileges to post here"on the bottom of the pages.
  12. Eminence Dedicated Player

Bet he's super powerful and far from balanced, awesome!