New Feat Suggestion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Beetleguise, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Beetleguise New Player

I am suggesting a new feat be added to the game for "Ally Revives." 100 1,000 and 10,000. For instance many do spam in Patchwork Themyscira and 31st Century, etc. Adding this feat would encourage more teamwork amongst allies (aka villains or heroes) that are not in the same league (or any league) but are working towards a common goal. Players are very appreciative of being revived in these instances and do emotes or shouts to say thank you to the player that revived them but sometimes I will see players ignore a fallen ally. I believe that adding this feat will increase a sense of community and decrease the feeling of being several individuals.
    I'm not sure what title should be associated with this feat but obviously something associated with Ra's Al Ghul or Lazarus.
    Any comments on this suggestion are welcome.
    • Like x 5
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All that needs to be done is to add a 100% dmg buff for 10 seconds after a revive. The downed player will feel like a piece of meat in a group of piranhas. :D
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Unkill Bill
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm guessing what you'd see is a pile of people in PVP basically doing OW 'trade wins' with groups knocking each other out so they can then revive them...so they can get the feats done and go right back to ignoring fallen people.

Not sure we'd need this...how about we revive people because we are on the same side and want to get the job done?