Not A Bug New episodes will not show up in my journal

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by PyrocerThe1st, Feb 15, 2020.

1. PyrocerThe1st New Player

My cr. Is 160. And although i am still trying to close out Warrior of light episodes and fury of the amazons 2. No new missions have appeared yet. I thought that when your cr meets the minimum for the episode the missioms are granted to you but I have received none since fury of the amazons 2. Is this a bug? Or do I have to complete these three episodes before the game progresses me any further?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Do you have missions for Halls of Power II? That was the episode that followed directly after War of the Light II and Amazon Fury II. After Halls of Power II was a period in the game where episodes were comprised of small monthly content:
    Episode 15 Bombshells Paradox raid and Corrupted Zamaron duo
    Episode 16 Desecrated Cathedral alert and Oa Under Seige solo
    Episode 17 Unholy Matrimony raid and Flash Museum Burglary duo
    Episode 18 Blackest Day raid and Demon's Pit duo
    Episode 19 Demon's Plan alert and Deep Desires solo
    Episode 20 Blackest Night raid and Wastelands Wonderland duo
    Episode 21 Prison Break raid and The First Piece duo
    Episode 22 The Phantom Zone alert and The Science Spire solo
    Episode 23 Brainiac's Bottleship raid and The Will of Darkseid duo
    Episode 24 Darkseid's War Factory raid and Harley's Heist duo
    Episode 25 Iceberg Lounge solo and A Rip in Time alert
    Episode 26 Kandor Central Tower raid and Wayne Manor Gala duo

And finally when you hit CR 166, you'll have access to Amazon Fury III which was Episode 27. The first episode to break away from monthly content and return to the familiar quarterly episodes.
  3. PyrocerThe1st New Player

Yes I have gotten the halls of power part 2. But that is the last episode I got, I am cr 161 and I haven't recieved episodes 15+. I can do the alerts and raids but I don't get the actual mission tracker or anything like that for me to do it in any kind of order. When i go to the alerts and raids it says my cr is high enough for most of them all but I haven't gotten a mission tracker since Hall of power II. Im not sure why tho. Idk if my character is glitched or my account is, I hope just the character. That would really suck but at least i could still make a new character. Also I finished everything for halls of power part II aswell. I thought it was blocking me from doing more of the story til i finished the current missions but when i did finish still nothing.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The monthly content did not have any pointer missions that I recall, it's just the On Duty content. The only exception I can think of is Oa Under Siege which is a solo accessible from Metropolis Battlezone.
    Once you hit 166 you'll get directed to daily missions in Gotham Under Siege and a recognizable story mode.
    • Like x 1
  5. PyrocerThe1st New Player

Oh! Alright then. That is where the majority of my confusion came from i thought the monthly ocntent had pointer missions aswell. If thats not the case then I was worried about nothing.
  6. Walvine Well-Known Player

amazon fury 3 episode begin at cr166 , Just goto mechanical supply vendor (vendor will hide all gear out side your cr relevence both below and above will be hidden) buy gear from this vendor has price range 6 to 20 marks , remember 50 feat points fore full set.
    • Like x 1