New developers hired in February, 2014?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Gargamond, May 7, 2014.

1. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Lately, I have been seeing green names whose forum memberships date back to February, 2014. Were they hired by SOE at that time? If so, I hope this is a positive trend in the quantity of developers. More devs, please! Keep hiring! You are doing excellent work! Hint, hint, let the days of skeleton crew DCUO be over.

Since February, 2014, there have been many positive changes to the quality of DCUO. Bugs which existed on PS3 (I hear tell) since launch day have been fixed. If I were a video game journalist, I would have to say DCUO needs to be re-evaluated and reviewed... AGAIN. I am sure most periodicals would give DCUO MUCH higher scores now.
    • Like x 2
  2. La Shark Dedicated Player

January 24, 2014

4 soe mmo's got cancelled. The developing teams from them most likely got sent to other games such as this, but mostly to everquest next.
    • Like x 2
  3. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It wouldn't surprise me if this was the case. I'm hoping they keep them on because we've seen more bug fixes now than in a very long time, something much appreciated.
    • Like x 4
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I'd like to take this moment to welcome the influx of new green-named Overlords.

Keep up the good work! :D
    • Like x 3