New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 10, 2022.

1. The Fairy Well-Known Player

I love how every new skin style is behind a paywall, while membership becomes more and more of a joke.
    • Like x 9
  2. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

3. Stag Active Player

You had 2 opportunities to get it and you missed out gg gone forever. Go buy it from someone
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

Oh my god.... you're right! The resemblance is there.

Which one of you put time compression in my DCUO? Speak up, lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The last official information was that there are technical issues regarding chromas with multiple modular color slots.

Also, you just gave them a reason to not make it happen since they wont be able to make you pay for new materials or chromas.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

At least there are no feats attached, and you do get SOME value from the box contents even if you get the 'crappy' bonus. (I mean hey....proto repair bot AND a radar detector!....nothing to sneeze at there). Better than the TCs where most will only yield 10 of 12 collections and the worst possible emblems and gear....sure you can 'trade up' to the better stuff, but why bother? Oh yeah...cause they attach SP to them to draw the junkies in.
    • Like x 1
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

still in a box, still rng, still not on a vendor. totally get what you're saying, but it still stinks, as far as I'm concerned. mileage may vary.
    • Like x 2
  8. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

We have the emblems and now the lanterns as accessories maybe it's the time to give us the possibility to use 2 accessories at the same time!!!!
    • Like x 4
  9. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Kinda sad we're only getting new skins only from RNG from now on. But oh well :(

The new chromas look very 80's/90's, like major fab or rad or whatever was the slang back then? :D
    • Like x 1
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, ya know what? I've had a thought for awhile, ever since the original Batman Inspired Mask was made available to players through Dr. Fate, and I'm gonna say it now...

Now that you, Devs, have decided that what players were saying is true, and that Exclusive should NOT last forever... we are LONG overdue for a BOO$TER BUNDLE SECOND CHANCE VENDOR!

Put those old styles from Bundles past in it for players to have another chance at them! And Number 1 With a Bullet should be the Shaded Comic Material!

So that it's still related to Boo$ter Gold, have the Vendor be... THE TED KORD BLUE BEETLE, who's LOOOOONG overdue for making appearances in this game! ;)

I have spoken! This is the way! Now make it so! ;)
    • Like x 3
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They already did that with a second chance Booster Bundle.
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And still useless 'cuz it's tied to RNG. Forget RNG, we're sick of it, we want to be able to just go to a Vendor and BUY the Style we want WITHOUT RNG!
    • Like x 2
  14. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Just want to double check that the woman pictured on the left in the Guardians image is wearing the correct chroma, the other two in that photo have a black channel, and she kind of looks like she’s wearing the chroma from the pic above it, with a red channel.
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I thought there was a Lantern Base Item pack which had it.
  16. Rejchadar Inquisitor

from this BB I wanted new skins and a green lantern...I bought 3 BBs...and got both skins and...a green lantern...luck I got everything I wanted...and of course then greed raised its head and I I wanted something else in order to earn a wagon and a cart of bucks ... I bought another 2 BB and got another green lantern and some cheap material ... then my rationality woke up and drove greed under the stone from which it crawled out ... so after buying 5 BB I was satisfied...:D
  17. Zero303 Well-Known Player

im sorrry but the skins looks way to bright and pastel rave punky. fugly sets execpt the lanterns. wich will cost like 100 billions on ah later kek.
  18. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Chromas already bottomed out on broker for 20mil...
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

There is a Lantern Battery base item from Survival Mode.

• Like x 2
  20. Learnmoretalkless New Player

Y’all charging for a RNG option on skins that don’t look good(in my opinion)that’s sad shows which direction this game headed towards.

Meanwhile I’ll be waiting for that PS5 “client” and will be looking at the comparisons if that even comes.