Never had so much fun playing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yvtq8k3n The 7, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

I know the world is on fire, but today I had the opportunity to finish the New Elite alert and knowing that:
    .) Op Items are broken
    .) Cant change artifacts/Allies
    .)No roleless buff

It just felt really great, very close to Vanilla DCUO:)
    • Like x 2
  2. metal1ix Well-Known Player

You forgot one thing in regards to Vanilla DCUO, the Greed vs. Need Loot System. Oh goodness how many people got mad when there was a gear with better stats, but someone clicked Need just to collect it for the style.

Anyway kudos for you finishing new Elite Content. In before someone asks if you've done the feats. I know someone's lurking around here, bound to be that kind of shark amongst the pool of fishies swimming in the deep blue sea.
    • Like x 2
  3. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

My favourite troll during this was a guy in FOS 2, incredibly overgeared for the group, hits need on everything, the rest of the group cries foul, he pops a portable crafting station and starts salvaging all the gear he just won, laughing maniacally the whole time.
    • Like x 1
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

I definitely know leagues that broke up over stuff like that.
    • Like x 3
  5. Trykz Dedicated Player

Grats on your accomplishment!
    Any time I finish a goal that was hard for me, that’s when I love the game the most as well!
    Going for the raid next ;)?

Ohhhhhh the good old ninja loot days.
    Almost as fun as the ninja looter was the raid leader with master loot and an ego complex lmao
  6. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I had forgotten about Master Loot. Screams and wails that caused.
    • Like x 1
  7. BumblingB I got better.

People learned very quickly that if they ended up putting themselves as master looter, they would find themselves not being able to form anymore groups.

I've experienced my fair share of loot taking. Shortly after the crafting system was introduced, I was running Area 51 and was in a group with two people from the same Brazilian league who would need on EVERYTHING. Even when me and the healer could have used it. We couldn't even kick them, because they held the deciding vote as they were a pair.

#sobatmansentyou #goodtimes
    • Like x 1
  8. Trykz Dedicated Player

I know it was a terrible set up lol, but I actually kind of miss rolling in loot.
    Does that make me a masochist?
    It just added another level of excitement to the experience lol.

Also I’m gonna go run a51 now, it’s been too long gotta make sure they remember me lol
  9. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

I miss it too, once in a while it can be fun:)
    Maybe they could add it for some iconic drops like man-bats, robins, etc.
    • Like x 1
  10. Trykz Dedicated Player

Even when there was an extra mark and everyone was rolling need on it during stu it brought back some good nostalgia.
    I love the idea of the iconic weapons being rolled on! That’s a good one.
    Yea they should do something with that system that’s already in place, let us roll on something again.