Nemesis

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by CarlynnCarnage, Apr 24, 2013.

1. TrueMarvel New Player

Last post. Kinda avoided calling anyone out. Hence y I refused to use names or hint at the league.You kinda forced it into a call out considering it is now obvious the league in question is in your sig and you responded. Trust me. I'm over it.
    • Like x 1
  2. melvinpox Devoted Player

I have learned that Melvin Pox has many a nemesis.
    • Like x 1
  3. RamsesVIIX New Player

I'm going to go head hunting for you Marvel.
    • Like x 1
  4. TrueMarvel New Player

Bring it puny mortal
    • Like x 1
  5. OMG Well-Known Player

Not so much. Did we ever cross paths in the replacements?
    • Like x 1
  6. YodaDog New Player

Ponies. Suck. Alot.
    That is all.
    • Like x 3
  7. Deathmike Devoted Player

Okay, so this is how it's going to go down:
    - We are going to have a sort of complex love/hate relationship, kind of like Talia al Ghul and Batman.
    - So we'll continuously switch between being lovers and enemies.
    - We're going to have to do it at one point, there's just no way around that. Probably in the second half of the story arc. (It has to be really intense, you'll use multiple 25% SuperCharges throughout and I'll use my 100% one at the end.)
    - Don't worry that much about getting pregnant because you will die before it starts to show (either I kill you myself or someone else kills you and I avenge your death, I haven't decided yet).

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 1
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I tried that. Its not fun. You never get to fight them, and arguing with yourself in verses chat in the middle of Gotham just makes you seem weird.
    • Like x 3
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Not likely. It was over a year ago and only for about a month and then I went to LickMyCrit with NiceAndEasy and them. But that didn't last long and I went back villain.
    • Like x 2
  10. risen New Player

I like to think of myself as an anti hero of sorts. I will be anybodys nemesis. I show no mercy to heroes and villains alike if they get in my way. Regardless of affiliations or popular name. I am known as hollidae
  11. YodaDog New Player

Funny story about that... Whenevr one of my characters mails items to another...they talk. And its not friendly. Apparently I find it funny that my made-up characters all hate each other... XD

Except for Yoda and Caroll... theyre buds apparently... go figure...
    • Like x 1
  12. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

o_O I see that you really thought this through. But this is DCUO. No one dies.
    • Like x 1
  13. Loadingscreens Committed Player

Lag is my arch enemy.
  14. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

This is why I like you Yoda, you're awesome! That made me really "lol".
    • Like x 2
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I think thats everyones lol
    • Like x 1
  16. The Kitsune New Player

All am and going to say is All BAD.
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

What is all bad?
    • Like x 1
  18. The Kitsune New Player

The league names. When read one after the other. Made me think of the Betty Crocker joke.
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

NiceAndEasy is a person not a league. I see where you mind is though o_O
    • Like x 1
  20. RamsesVIIX New Player

Hey I ran Gates with CarlynnCarnage and Soulmass today, too bad my mic was charging. That was funny though what you said about the Tiara drop and the "good look looking like a ******!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't stop laughing, I think I died once because of it. So yeah I was using that line all day when someone had their mic on and they would say something like "oh sweet I got the tech ninja shoulders!" I would turn my mic on and be like "good luck lookin' like a ******" LOL!!!!!!
    • Like x 1