Need Pics of ENHANCED Speed Metal Legs Style...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

By any chance, can any of you fine players post some screenshots of the Enhanced Speed Metal Legs Style? I'll need pics from different angles, taken in a well-lit part of the game, including some tight close-ups that show off the texture(s) on the Enhanced leg style.

I've got the regular version of the leg style now, and on the character I needed it for, the main texture doesn't go well with the rest of his outfit. But finding pics of the Enhanced version of the style is easier said, than done. :oops:

Thanks in advance to anyone that can lend a hand! :)
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I don't have pics.... :oops:

But I do have a video. ;) ;)
    • Like x 3
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

When I saw that you replied, I knew it would be a video. lol
    • Like x 4
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

How could you know???

Are you NostradaFatal?? ;) ;)
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, so, is the enhancement that Negative Speed Force Lightning effect? If so, that won't work for my character.

My whole problem with the regular version is the texture they put on the main part of it. It looks like leather or something, and it shows off too much "glare", or too many highlights, from the in-game lighting, which just shows off how it clashes with the rest of my character's armored outfit:

[IMG]

Since we don't yet have a tintable metal material, I was hoping for just a better texture on the main part of the pants. But in your video, with that Negative Speed Force Lightning effect, it's hard to tell what the texture looks like AND the speed force lightning is undesirable in this instance, anyway. :oops:

The Devs really need to hurry up and give us a tintable metal material! :p
  6. Mazahs Loyal Player

Go to broker, purchase style.
    See for yourself?
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Lightning FX is with the Enhanced style.

It looks much different with the Negative Speed Force.
    You can see me use the Negative Speed Force in the video at 03:25 in the video.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Not everyone has several hundred million just sitting around unused. That's how much it would cost me to buy the Anti-Matter Motes necessary to develop the style, because people on the Broker are too greedy. The style itself would probably be nearly as expensive.
  9. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

The easier solution would be to have a preview option like most other styles do. I have no idea why it's not available for all styles. @DEVS - Please let us know!
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

??? Hundred millions???

Enhanced Speed Metal on the Broker on US PS4/PC right now;
    belt $999 999
    chest $900 000
    gloves $900 000
    leg $850 000
    mask $900 000
    boots $999 999
    shoulder $850 000
    vortex $900 000

If you don't want to buy the crafting materials.....
    you can buy the whole enhanced speed metal style for less then $8M right now on the Broker on US PS4/PC.
    • Like x 5
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can preview the enhanced speed metal style on the Broker.
    • Like x 3
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, so, I misread the number of zeros on the end, lol! But my wealthiest character right now still tens of thousands, not hundreds, so it's the same difference as far as I'm concerned. :oops:
  13. Mazahs Loyal Player

Not trying to be a dbag.
    Just know just selling the plans you get in runs are what 23-30k right? Maybe do that..?

We are.talking chump change..check I'll send you the darn things.
    • Like x 2
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It's the principle of it. The devs should spend hundreds of man hours so we can have them in our style tab from the get go. Duh.;)
  15. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

U guys know the enhanced styles for speed-metal are on the broker? That's where I went to look at the set pieces, depending what your color palette is u might need to change colors
    • Like x 1
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, I'd already figured out the part about changing colors thanks to the video MAGNETOxxFirstClass posted.. However, my Batman-Inspired character is wearing my in-game recreation of a specific Batsuit which has a specific color scheme that I'm doing my best to preserve. So, at the moment, I have no plans to change the coloring.
  17. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I'm just saying when u view it in the broker, I usually keep my three colors black so in order to see the enhanced effects I got to change two colors to see what it looks like ;) not saying u have to
  18. Knarlydude Loyal Player

If you would have been looking for the legs a few weeks after the earth 3 episode came out you would have been able to get them for super cheap. Now since not as many people are dumping the styles in the broker the prices have gone up. Watch the broker and you will find the legs for less.
    • Like x 1