Need help with mods

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ZeroShiar, Jan 30, 2015.

1. ZeroShiar New Player

OMG LeagueOfV that help me alot i made bizarro without problem :p i think i cant do huntress but i gonna spam bizarro and i get a shoulder lvl 82 :p
    • Like x 1
  2. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Congrats on Bizarro. The mistake I made the first few times was trying to take out those dumb alarms in the 2nd room. You just focus on the bosses in each room, and eventually you can complete to whole solo in about 6 minutes.

I found Huntress easier for some reason. The key is to take out the people that can activate the alarm in the first room, then deactivate the 3 panels in the 2nd room. The 3 panels is definitely the tricky part. You just have to study the patterns of the mobsters and you should have it down after 2-3 tries.

Now that you are doing the Iconics, you should hit CR 84 soon. Just use synthetic 3 mods in your 81-83 gear, because you will be replacing it quickly. Save your marks for the CR 90 gear on Mogo/Ranx. When you hit CR 84 go to the Gotham Wastelands and start doing the dailies and Raven bounty. After 5 dailies for each Son of Trigon, you get a bonus boss on the duo and get to pick an unattuned piece of IL 85 gear. Same for the Raven bounty, unattuned IL 85 gear. Then you can start running Trigon's prison to get better trinket, rings, mask, weapon, etc. You can also start the 4 man Ops too. Good luck.
  3. ZeroShiar New Player

yeah my rings and neck still cr 62 or 58, and yeah im doing daily mbot, sbot, the jail, ace, trying to do the 3 dr fate runs and bizarro :) and really your tutorial make me this easier :)
    For the huntress i think the word study and think are the problem for me :p Bizarro is the best for me i think lol