Need HELP to found a Waist Style that is Missing in Wiki!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheOccultist, Mar 20, 2023.

1. TheOccultist New Player

Well, in my older account i have a waist like in this Image, it was more than 10 years ago, i dont have more this account and i didnt found this waist style anywhere on internet/wiki, so i decided to draw how it looks. Then im here to find out what is the name of this style, if any of you knows?

[IMG][/IMG]

We have some waist style that remember this style but is different:
    Whip belt
    [IMG]

Tech Ninja
    [IMG]
  2. Eve YouTuber

The ones you posted are the only ones I can think of. There's another weist that is part of a chest (The Drowned) but we don't have it individually.
  3. TheOccultist New Player

Yes, i remmember perfectly well how the waist looks, and its exactly like i drew. My old character in that account have CR around 42-50 and it was 10 years ago, so its a old style, i dont know if i got it in a collection, briefing, investigation or drop in any T1 or even in campaign.
  4. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Druid, but it's not as thin or simplistic as Captain Marvels' were.
    [IMG]
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Gah, I feel like I recognize this and like it's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't seem to remember :(
  6. TheOccultist New Player

No, its not the druid, the druid is so BIG and have this big amulet in the middle. I look into every waist in the Wiki, the "form" is basically identical as my draw. Is two fabric strips, one is straight to waist and the other one goes down and both are tied, and in the tied another fabric strips is loose. Unfortunatelly i dont have any picture/screenshot of this :/
    I used it in my Jean Grey based character, in the Dark Phoenix outfit, of couse this style can be used in more heros mimic.
  7. Dene Devoted Player

Is it possible it is a chest style or leg style mixed with a waist, giving the illusion of a different waist?

can't you access the old account?
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I have a waist style on my quantum character that I think matches this. When I get home I'll double check.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I was thinking of Apokoliptian Amazon but it doesn't have that extra bit hanging to the side.
    [IMG]
  10. TheOccultist New Player

No i cant, the waist is not a part of chest or leg style, i weared slimline chest and leg... so the waist is individual!
  11. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Did you delete the old account ? Cause mepps might be able to help you get on it
  12. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Could it be ninth trident ?
    • Like x 1
  13. TheOccultist New Player

Who is mepps? Im not a forum user, so i dont know...
    My old account was banned 10 years ago, probably i got hacked cause my password was too easy in that time. I didnt care much about safety password when i was younger... So i cant recover my account.
    And about being the Ninth trident, its not, the waist that im talking is more than 10 years old, the Nitht Trident is more recently specificly in november 2018, 4-5 years ago.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Ted "Mepps" Stone is the community manager.
    • Like x 1
  15. TheOccultist New Player

Thanks, i sent a message to him.
  16. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Some questions to help would be like what time frame 10 years ago? At the beginning or end of 2013? Were you a villain or a hero? What was the last thing you remember doing? Or any npcs that you saw? It could be an episode collection reward or gear set.
    • Like x 1
  17. TheOccultist New Player

Hi, i have created my account in February 2013 and played till end Octuber 2013, when my account was banned. My character was a Hero, her mentor was Wonder Woman. I had another character, a Hero too and his mentor was Batman. I played Tier 1 on Duty menu, cause was the only Tier my CR allowed me. She was a Controller and He was a healer, i remember that i have played more her. All i remember is related to Tier 1 runs, specially alerts and raids. About being a collection or reward, i dont have idea, i remember that when i decide to build the Dark Phoenix outfit for my character xJeanGreyPhoenix i found this waist on my styles, so i dont know where i got it.
    • Like x 1
  18. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Maybe the druid waist but it's not as thin as you drew [IMG]
    Or the kabuki waist? But again not thin and the strip isn't thin either
    [IMG]
    Or maybe it was tech ninja?
    [IMG] but I am having trouble thinking about it right now.
  19. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

If it was on PS3, it's gone. PS3 players had until 2015 (I think) to migrate their accounts to PS4. If it was PC, maybe Mepps could tell you for sure.
    • Like x 1
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There was no account migration from PS3 to PS4 because all Sony accounts are the same. If his ban is lifted and he remembers his Sony account credentials from back then he can log in via PS4 or PS5.
    • Like x 2