Need help on a Iconic Build

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Ruen Morleth, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Ruen Morleth Level 30

I'm trying to build a marvel comics colossus, I was thinking a precision brawler dps went with Earth, Super speed. Thinking Neo Venom boost and robot sidekick and Reinforce in 3 of my loadout slots no clue what to do for the other 3? maybe vortex trap and whirling dervish? tho i got an melee aoe with doom sin mastery.
  2. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Colossus fits well with atomic in tank role. It gives you high base defense which is what Colossus is about. Since this is also an iconic playstyle you can have in your loadout Density which the animation gives you metal skin. Perfect for Colossus. Role play as maybe Phoenix Colossus?
  3. Ruen Morleth Level 30

Thanks for the reply it's just that the hero is already made earth brawler superspeed I just did a reskill on him and wanted to see what precision Brawler was like cause I could always respec back to just an earth might or maybe try the I know less effective hybrid brawler earth powers build?