Need Advice On Skill Points

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Tat, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Tat Level 30

Guys I am a quantum dps, using advance mechanics. I have a cr of 123 with skill points totaling 167. I am fully aware of the importance of gaining more skill points. Can you advise how I should allocate my points? I know I should be focused on might and critical hit. But what about the secondary and third stats like power, vit, health, or dom. Should point be spent here?

I don't have much time to play as I'm about to get married in Dec 2015. The league I'm in is nearly inactive so my expectations of rapidly gaining more skill points aren't too high. Any help or advise is sincerely appreciated.
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

3. Tat Level 30

Thank you admittedly I only load crit hit and crit chance. Then tier 2 might and power with crit power back in tier 1. Then tier 4 might/precision. I've never thought about loading all tier 1 crits. Thank you for the link.
    • Like x 1
  4. Duragon Committed Player

I have 157sp. Get every single critical chance and every single critical damage on each weapon. Then go through each weapon and get every single might. Once that's done, find a weapon that you used skill points on for might, and that doesn't have a lot of requirements to get to the weapon specialty points on the bottom and that has power+ and power critical+.

So, my favorite is shield. You have the chance or damage for critical which is 3, takes 4 to get there, might is 6, only need the side arm throw which is 2.... That leaves you with 5 for power to grab the weapon specialty and the 3 on the bottom for might and precision.

You'll see that with your am, the extra power is worth it, and you'll have a ton of might with all your crits. I'm currently at 30k per sec at 140cr with my 157 sp.
    • Like x 2
  5. Sore Steadfast Player

1) Down the center of each tree (only if it gives you stats)
    2) All T1 DPS crit innates
    3) One tree at a time, T2 Might -> dump stats -> Bottom tier Might/Prec
    4) One tree at a time, T2 Prec -> dump stats -> Bottom tier Might/Prec

If I understand it correctly, you have to spend 21 points to unlock WM and that will unlock the bottom tier innates. Alternatively, you can spend 22 points on anything and they'll unlock. I recommend not unlocking WM because it will make regular weapon combos weaker. Right now certain regular weapon combos are stronger than WM combos. Quantum doesn't really need a weapon but maybe for some solo stuff and PvP you'll pull one out here and there. Plus, unlocking WM requires unlocking certain weapon combos (even in weapons you don't intend to use). Without unlocking WM, you can spend those on other dump stats.

What dump stats you invest in depends on personal preference. I prefer...
    > Health
    > Power
    > Vit / Power Crit
    > Defense