Nature vs Fire?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Itazuki, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Itazuki New Player

Not at all how the title may seem... I was just thinking about this... and it got me thinking.

How is Nature the weakness to Fire? I mean... Doesn't fire burn nature?

When is the last time that you heard.. "FIRE! Someone quick, throw some twigs and leaves on it!"

I just don't understand...
    • Like x 2
  2. SlayingDaimon New Player

• Like x 1
  3. Sore Steadfast Player

I'll take Smokey the Bear over Fire any day.
  4. The Kitsune New Player

Actually Fire is an essential part of nature are it promotes rebirth and new growth.
  5. Itazuki New Player

So... shouldn't Fire be the healing power?
  6. Sir DitzyDerpington Active Player

it premotes rebirth by destroying the old, to give room and nutrents to the new.... i don't know about you but i dont want my character to die so you can get another ally, seems like a terable way to heal...

as for the question why fire is weak to nature... obviously nature rases the oxegen levles around fire users in such a way that if they try any thing they'lll just explode.
  7. Jordan153 New Player

This reminds me of when I thought "Fire melts ice, then ice melts into water putting out fire" then I realized there wouldn't be enough water to put fire out. Kind of the same with this, fire well....sets everything on fire, then nature pretty much heals itself into a brand new forest.
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Do the self heals count? :D
    • Like x 1
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

This always bugged me too. But if we start poking holes in the system we can look at a lot of the powers "should" distroy the others. I mean doesn't ice kill nature too? The only tank power that really makes since that nature kicks its butt is earth since nature thrives in it. But really nature couldn't be anything but a healer. I don't see it being a tank or troll power. It brings life. Meh, they all can't make sense. lol
    • Like x 1
  10. Itazuki New Player

Blew my mind.
  11. The Kitsune New Player

IT is all a cycle, and a delicate balance of things.
  12. Sore Steadfast Player

I'm not trying to troll. It's Joker's Funhouse so let's be silly. Did this thread turn into Lion King meets a Summer's Eve commercial?
  13. Itazuki New Player

Yeah it wasn't meant to be serious XD

I'm getting that Lion King vibe also. Almost sang that circle of life song.
  14. The Kitsune New Player

A wee ma way a wee ma way
    In the jungle the mighty jungle a lion sleeps tonight.

Or we could try for Hakuna Mutata
    • Like x 1
  15. HakunaMyTatas New Player

yes try Hakuna Mutata please ;)