Up-Votes Needed Nature Healing Range...

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Bandayd, Mar 8, 2021.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

As others have stated, nature is the "in the mix" healer set. Aka, be close. Also, make sure you aren't canceling your own heals by using the wrong powers. But anyway, Lorax is speaking the truth and is one of the most knowledgeable players in the game, console choice doesn't matter.

Electric isn't much different. Range dependent on how many people it can chain to, npcs or players.
    Water and sorc, good range. Celestial, you can stand in another part of the map and heal. They did "fix" the ranges of all healers a while back so they're all closer to each other but some powers just still do better anyway. Had a friend healing dme with nature and he couldn't hit last room from one side to the other. But I could with sorc. Electric buddy tried and could if there were players to chain
  2. Bandayd New Player

Thank you for all the input has been extremely useful. I am grateful to all that posted to this and after running some test with my league. I now know that range is a big issue and those that I need to heal must be closer. I will have to play a different way than before. Again thanks for the information.